[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home from uni >lazy to play vydia and read books >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: i have too many.png (28KB, 399x150px) Image search: [Google]
i have too many.png
28KB, 399x150px
>get home from uni
>lazy to play vydia and read books
>the rare times i do them i enjoy it
>dont do them most of the time because my mind overestimates the amount of work and energy they would take completely ignoring that i actually have fun with them
>waste the entire day looking at my steam library doing nothing
i know it's a minor issue compared to the rest of this board, but this shit has been going on for over a year, how the fuck do i start these tasks without any hesitation? after i start them, i can continue without any issues.
>>
>>18186916
Stop buying so many games if you're not going to play them.
>>
>>18186943
the damage is alredy done, i have 439 games on steam + 200 games on gog, i alredy decided to stop buying. the problem is actually starting to play them.
>>
>>18186916
I have this issue too. You're either somewhat depressed, your day is too exhausting or both.
>>
File: nosmiles.png (957KB, 828x774px)
nosmiles.png
957KB, 828x774px
Try to find a secondary hobby. Go for a walk.
Talk to people.
Spend more time reading or lisening to music.
Or just sleep.

Your brain needs a ton of rest from what it seems.
>>
>>18186993
>>18186916
nah sounds like garden variety GAD to me if anything.

you just gotta promise yourself to play a different game everyday. tell yourself to only play for a little, that you can stop at anytime, even if its a game weith lots of time between save poinrs, cause theres no wasted time playing a game. do this enough successfully and chasllenging axieties will make tgem slowly but surely melt away.
>>
>>18186916

1. Stop buying games for a long time

2. Either sell your account and start a new one, delete all your games until you really truly feel like playing one to the point where you would actually wait for it to install

3. Permanently remove every piece of garbage game that you have no interest in playing from your account (I'm not talking about uninstalling, I'm talking about removing the game from your account permanently)

4. OR sell your account and just quit gaming. It's a waste of time anyway

5. Realize that capitalism and consumerism are mental illnesses and become a communist monk
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.