[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Today in class sitting with friend who rejected me when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: MGSV-E3-Trailer-Kaz.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-E3-Trailer-Kaz.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>Today in class sitting with friend who rejected me when I asked for a date 3 weeks ago
>but sent a twitter "joke" I wasn't privvy to asking me if she could "get some head" to which I made jokes toward instead of saying yes/no
>wearing this sexy as hell kinda short shoulderless dress and really nice perfume
>brushed against my arm with her shoulder a half dozen times
What the hell should I do? Why would a girl do this to a guy who she said no to
>>
>>18186798
The joke was yesterday btw
>>
>>18186800
Bumpo
>>
she rejected you once you stupid fucking faggot, she's not playing hard to get, she's fishing attention from you.

if you want advice, you just have to play the game if she has any actual interest in you.

why do women do this? they're fuckin stupid assholes.
>>
>>18186895
>you just have to play the game if she has any actual interest in you.
What does this mean?
>>
Bump for op
>>
>>18186798
bump
>>
>>18186798
You have to be 18+ years old to use this website.

She is just playing mind games with you. She will deny you, than pretend she is interested and possibly deny you once again you show some interest in her again.

>why?
Woman are very illogical mysterious creatures. She may be bored, attention whore, horny, playing hard to get, immature as you, testing your "personality" or she is just on her period.

The best approach is to follow her game. Do not overthink it much, give her some attention, smile at her, talk with her, text her, invite her to hang with you. Whatever you do, do not try hard to get into her panties. Play it like a game and dont fall in love with her because broken heart hurts a lot.

If anything, you will learn how to socialize with girls and maybe even sex her eventually. And yes buy condoms or be teen and pregnant.
>>
>>18188405
I'm 22, she's recently 18 though, both in college. I'll try all of thos though, I kinda enjoy doing that stuff. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18188405
Almost nailed it.

>The best approach is to follow her game.
Nope. Best approach is to make her play yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI&t=14s
Watch the entire thing, learn it by heart, accept that you won't always succeed, but that you will get better the more you practise, put it to the test for a couple of years, and then help spread the message to end these fucking threads on /adv
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.