[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally why the fuck is this even a thing. >Ask girl to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Literally why the fuck is this even a thing.
>Ask girl to some dance
>Okay anon here's my number!
>Couple days later she asks when it is, I tell her and she says she has some retreat on the same day and can't go
>"Ok, I'm still interested in getting to know you, want to grab lunch some time?"
>No fucking response
>For the past month she has been awkwardly looking at me from afar, she literally talks to no guys either
Is she autistic or does she just despise me? I literally don't see how I fucked up in this situation
>>
>>18186792
Find another girl. If you are asking why a girl is being a cunt, you are getting your answer of what to do: find another girl
>>
>>18186799
No I totally have no chance nor do I want one, I just want to understand this behavior
>>
>>18186819
It's females man. Move on
>>
>>18186792

>is she autistic or does she just despire me

neither. shes just a normal person with no interest in you, ocassionally looking over at you because she remembers the awkwardness of being asked out

>BUT SHES NOT TALKING OT OTHER GUYS! I KNOW BECAUSE I STALK HER 24/7!!

so, in the normal world, people don't date the first person who asks them out. normal people are not codependent desperate fucks who would rather date you than be alone.

normal people would rather be single and wait for the right person to come along.
>>
>>18186856
Assumptions, the post
>>
>>18186874

>assumptions the post

no, assumptions is OP saying the only two options for this girl is to be autistic or to despise him because she ignored him.
>>
>>18186792
>looking from afar
Probably is scared your going to kill her.
>>
>>18186792
it means she pitied you
>>
>>18186792
Women are mentally deficient number one

Number two they're naturally averse to making men angry so they just cut contact and avoid you
>>
File: womyn.jpg (33KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
womyn.jpg
33KB, 540x350px
>>18186819
>>18186792
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you aren't really telling the full story. What most likely happened is that after you got her number you started using it to talk with her frequently and you did it so much that it turned her off from you so she gave you that excuse because she had enough of you and wanted space.

If that's not the case though and you talked to her minimally or not at all (which is correct) then she only gave you it to have attention which you did not provide. Her awkwardly looking at you would support that too.

But either way,bottom line it's important to not care. She's just one of those girls you have to chalk up to wasting your time.
>>
>>18186792
It's called man-tiering OP. A woman usually finds like 3 or 4 men in her life and ranks them by order of how much she would want to be with them. When the tier 1 man isn't receptive to her, she goes to the tier 2 man to try and get some validation. Once the tier 2 man gives her validation, she goes back to the tier 1 man to try again. Should both the tier 1 and tier 2 men not give her validation, she goes to the tier 3 man.

So basically OP, because you validated her, she went back to the tier 1 man.
>>
>>18188299
Aye, I literally only texted her like two things so she only barely wasted my time. Tbh I asked her because she was pretty and I needed a quick date
>>
>>18189204
can you post the text convo? I'm genuinely curious if you might have said anything.
don't forget to censor. this goes without saying but I was just in an /r9k/ thread and some moron posted a girls number so another robot texted her.
>>
>>18186792
Flirt with her ugly friend. Taking advantage of women's vanity has always stirred the pot for me.
>>
>>18186819
Why would chicks be confrontational just to give you closure?

Like just move on. The second a chick wavers with me I drop her.
>>
>>18188302
>It's called man-tiering OP. A woman usually finds like 3 or 4 men in her life and ranks them by order of how much she would want to be with them. When the tier 1 man isn't receptive to her, she goes to the tier 2 man to try and get some validation. Once the tier 2 man gives her validation, she goes back to the tier 1 man to try again. Should both the tier 1 and tier 2 men not give her validation, she goes to the tier 3 man.

This sociopathic shit is exactly why women shouldn't have suffrage, or rights. Foul unbearable creatures. They are going to be so fucked when deveopment of a synthetic uterus happens.
>>
>>18189272
Or you could just be more attractive than your competition.

It's like you forget that we're still animals or something. Watch a wildlife documentary.
>>
>>18189279
>It's like you forget that we're still animals or something. Watch a wildlife documentary.

We are not animals, animals lack a neocortex that allows us to choose. We still have the urge to fuck, eat, and sleep at our baseline; however, because we have the ability to choose who we fuck, what we eat, and when we sleep saying "hey dude we're just animals," removes the accountability from the choices you make.

Also calling the present day woman a "wild animal" is an insult to animals- at least they can be domesticated.
>>
>>18186875
>I can't read
OP made the autistic comment because of the awkward staring. Why are there so many retards on /adv/ who seem to like picking fights with the OP for no reason? Not even the original guy who called you out.
>>
>>18186792
She isn't interested and didn't want to say that upfront, it's not autistic, it's a very common thing for people to do. It's shitty though.
>>
>>18189334
>She isn't interested
The worst thing about it is not knowing why.
Its like "OK, but why dont you just give me a chance and go out with me? What is the reason?"
This question always bugs me after being ignored.
>>
>>18189321
>picking fights with the OP for no reason
Hi newfriend, welcome to 4chan.
OP is always a faggot. You'll get used to it.
>>
File: nc2[1].jpg (67KB, 705x300px) Image search: [Google]
nc2[1].jpg
67KB, 705x300px
>>18189309
>animals lack a neocortex

Wrong! All mammals have a neocortex you monkey. Crocodiles and birds have homologous regions of the brain that serve similar functions.

Stop pretending like you know shit about biology, you're just resorting to the sapient meme and "WE'RE SPECUL CUZ WE'RE SPECUL".

PS: The neocortex is shaded in blue.
>>
>>18189383
She doesn't need a reason.
>>
>>18189443
>animals lack a neocortex that allows us to choose.
I didn't say that they lack a neocortex you cherry picking idiot. I said they lack one that allows them the ability to make complex decisions (choice). I can put cake in front of you, and you can make a decision on wether or not to eat it, animals will just eat the cake.

We have the ability to ignore our basic instincts, for more preferable behavior.
>>
>>18186792
From the info you give here it seems rather unclear if "shes autistic".

Maybe she just wanted to go to a dance and saw you as a vehicle for exactly this. Her being unable to go to that then ended all motivation to get to know you more, maybe?

Whatever her motivations, you should ask her, directly and in a normal, non-aggressive manner and find out for yourself.
There are too many variables at work here OP.

Good Luck
>>
>>18189233
I deltee her number, but it was pretty simple. I just asked her if she wanted to catch lunch because I was interested in getting to know her and I got nothing.
>>18189249
Lol she does actually have ugly friends, but that's just a waste of my time
>>18189255
As do I, I'm just curious why. It's a fucking jerk move
>>18189383
This is the reason why. I'd like to know why so I can improve upon myself
>>18189550
Yeah. If I feel like it I may confront her
>>
>>18189383
>What is the reason

The reason is is that she's just bored of you.
Why is she bored of you? It can either be because you gratified her too much or because you did something unmanly.

I'd say OP did something unmanly in that he didn't establish his worth with definitely laid out plans. A girl should NOT be asking what day you're going out. That along with the place to pick her up & time needs to be laid out in front of them and when they say yes,you handwave or just flat ignore them until that day because BOY OH FUCKING BOY will they pull suspicious flaky shit out of their ass like "a retreat on the same day" when you give them the opportunities to do so.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.