[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does God hate me? > good looks > smart > talented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0713.jpg (68KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
68KB, 720x514px
Why does God hate me?
> good looks
> smart
> talented
> big dick
> cum in 2.5 seconds on entry
I just left my girlfriends house in tears because she told me "I got excited because I thought you were gonna really fuck me hard and then you said you were cumming."
It must be some kind of cruel joke, man. For the first time in my life I've considered suicide. What do I do?
>>
I wish the many guys I (might have) said this too had cared enough to cry... so *bing* this Good Witch has just blessed you with some good fortune which you will hopefully bring to your girlfriend some as well.
>>
It gets better, maybe try masturbating in the morning if you know you're gonna get lucky that evening? You need to de-sensitize your dick, dude.

I have the opposite problem, girls have told me to come asap because they're getting tired and sore and I just couldn't, and in the end they've left looking like their confidence had taken a huge blow.
>>
Have you ever heard about the ancient oriental ability of going for a second round?

And your gf is a bitch for being blunt like that, just so you know
>>
>>18186778
Surely you just go for round two after an event such as that.

I mean, if you were that excited in the first place surely in another half hour you should be able to go again, and last somewhat longer then.
>>
>>18186786
I wish I could say the same. the pool is a lot wider for you if that's the case, as girls will never be looking for a guy that doesn't last too long. what I don't understand is that I can get sucked off and not cum for a good hour, but the second I slip it in its game over. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18186786
This is just as much as a problem. Women only get tired and sore if you're fucking them with a half-hard dick.
>>
>>18186786
Lol same here bro, but they didnt give good bj so that is a deal broker for me despite me turning them inside-out and having them cum multiple times. I know that look of disappointment they have but they bring that shit on themselves
>>
>>18186808
>>18186805
I just feel like by then she won't be in the mood or the same thing will happen again
>>
>>18186818
Just don't stop, reset to preliminaries, suck her clit good (bitches love it after being fucked) and in 10 minutes max you'll be hard again to proceed with te boning
>>
>>18186970
this

also she should be more understanding; this is a normal thing guys go thru when theyre new at sex. itll get better the more you do it. dont be so hard on yourself, its not like dick is the only way to get a girl off. and if she gives you too much shit for it just tell her to buy a dildo and fuck herself if she wants it that bad
>>
>>18186778
Edge surf when fapping and see if you can train yourself. For some people it's more about the tightness so maybe try squeezing harder when fapping, too. I've never had your problem so I don't know if that will work but I suppose it's worth a shot, right?
Or get on some meds with delayed orgasm side effects whose primary effect won't fuck you up. Just be careful it doesn't make you soft.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.