[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tomorrow morning im taking the military battery test. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mzl.mbsuqylp.png (213KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mzl.mbsuqylp.png
213KB, 1024x1024px
So tomorrow morning im taking the military battery test. I have my g.e.d so I need to score a 65. The average score is 50, I am feeling uneasy. worst case scenario I fail and try again later. Does anyone have advice? Thanks!
>>
The ASVAB if you're not confident go to asvab bank. Com and keep doing the practice questions to refresh your mind of math and shit.
>>
>>18186725
You have to understand that the ASVAB is a test that is taken by the most illiterate, boarder line retards in the United States. Like everything in the military- resources (even intelligence) is distributed evenly across MOS, so in the end the military will put you where they need you, regardless of your intelligence. You can spell, and read- you won't be even near the most ignorant person in the room.
>>
>>18187011
This. Holy shit people are fucking dumb. I never studied for it and ive been out of school for years and aced it at 93.
My room mate was fresh out of school. Stayed up all night studying and still barely passed.
If you passed high school youll pass the ASVAB.
>>
>>18187029
Not OP, got my GED at 19 and I've been considering Air Force for (hopefully) piloting. I'm slightly concerned about performing bad on these preliminary tests as well, though I've yet to even talk to a recruiter so I suppose it's unjustified
>>
>>18186725
You realize if you dont get 65 more than likely you can apply for a ASVAB waiver.

>Its the waiver saying Im stupid please let me in
>>
>>18187088
>Air Force for (hopefully) piloting
You have a better chance at this if you go in as an officer. Most of the airmen I know that are pilots went to the Airforce Academy in Colorado.
>>
>>18187096
What sort of prerequisites are needed for going in as an officer? Pilot is pretty shoot for the stars, if I could even just work in or around planes I would be so pleased.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.