[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I've never come here but I read the rules and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: MemeQuiz.png (5KB, 356x211px) Image search: [Google]
MemeQuiz.png
5KB, 356x211px
Hi /adv/, I've never come here but I read the rules and a couple threads, so I shouldn't be off, but if I am, please point me in the right direction.

I'm 18, last year of high school. Never really got too close with girls romantically besides a couple times and it never ended well, but it was largely on me. I've dealt with mental illness, however, in the last year I am so unbelievably much better than I ever was, I am very fulfilled and happy with my life, and I feel I am ready to have somebody else join my life whenever I feel I should.

To encourage myself, I bought two tickets to "Your Name," an anime romance. I've had a few month-long flings with anime, but never really got too close, however, once I saw this movie I knew I had to see it. The question is who do I ask and in what order?

On the way to the theater, I'm going through the town I'm going to college in and I have a couple friends there, but I haven't talked to them in a while, but I'll be living there soon so I at least want to eat a meal with them, so I was considering asking a friend if he could ask a girl to go to the movie with me or if that would be weird.

My other choice is to ask a girl I like that goes to my high school to go, but I've talked to her more casually about the movie and she seemed to not be interested.

I want to enjoy this movie with somebody, but I don't know who to ask, but I do know, at the minimum, I am asking somebody so I don't have any regrets about it. Thank you in advance.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18186648
>so I was considering asking a friend if he could ask a girl to go to the movie with me or if that would be weird.
Do it yourself, letting a friend do it will probably not lead to success

>My other choice is to ask a girl I like that goes to my high school to go, but I've talked to her more casually about the movie and she seemed to not be interested.
Do that. Tell her you'd invite her for a drink to a bar afterwards. You'll have some time to chat. That would be what I consider a good evening
>>
Wew lad the way you write makes you seem incredibly autistic, if you talk in a similar fashion you'll be hard-pressed to "get too close with girls romantically".
Also, are you seriously asking whether a friend should ask a girl out in your stead? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>18186681
>Do it yourself, letting a friend do it will probably not lead to success
This was kind of my thought, but I don't really know many girls in that area, so if I choose to do this, should I just ask if he knows anybody who may be interested and ask myself? That seems like a good idea.

>Do that. Tell her you'd invite her for a drink to a bar afterwards. You'll have some time to chat. That would be what I consider a good evening
I'm sorry, I'm in burgerland, bars are, in large towns, 10 times out of 10 21+, and even if it was 18+ I'm not sure if she is 17 or 18. So is there another casual place that people could talk at, similar to a bar?

Thank you for your thoughts, they have helped.
>>
>>18186648
and as I look at this again, it appears pic is actually related
>>
>>18186697
>should I just ask if he knows anybody who may be interested and ask myself?
No, never heard of anyone doing that. Wouldn't do it myself either. It's best to ask a girl to watch a movie with you that shows some interest in you.

>So is there another casual place that people could talk at, similar to a bar?
Well if you're that age I'd go grab a coffee with her like an hour before you go to the the theater. Grabbing a coffee with her, talking a little bit about life and then watching a movie is pretty comfy.

Also, if she refuses you're fucked because you already have a ticket. So I'd have a backup plan for that. Ask her as soon as possible for your date and if she refuses ask a mate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.