[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 in High School >Shit with people >Like, really bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 235022.png (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
235022.png
38KB, 657x527px
>18 in High School
>Shit with people
>Like, really bad
>As in at one point I joined like 4 clubs and treated them all like jobs. Didn't get to know anybody
>I don't know anyone well enough to go to prom or invite to my birthday or things like that

I've kinda figured that I'm going to wait until I start college to "try again". How do I make sure i'm ready to not wind up there like I did here?
>>
>>18186588
Shit I'm going through the same thing rn.
Prom is this weekend and I don't know what to do, never had gf and dont know if anyone would want me and mom wants me to go.
And yes I as well don't want to repeat when in collage.
>>
>>18186588

you usually dont know someone well enough to invite them to your birthday until you invite them to your birthday.

people invite near strangers to their parties and social events, you dont need to be best friends first.
>>
>>18186615
That's fascinating. I implore you to explain further. How do I know if it would be acceptable to invite a casual aquaintance to go do something?
>>
>>18186709

>how do i know if it would be acceptable to invite a casual aquaintance to go do something?

as a general rule, you know its acceptable if you want to invite them. granted you shouldn't do something horribly obscure, but there isn't some hidden scoreboard keeping track of how many people you asked to do something that they keep marking you down on.

if its a birthday you can just go ahead and say 'hey by the way, im turning 24 next saturday, going to have a litttle party if you want to come.'

then just give theme the details. the more specific the activity though, the more specific the conversation you need to have.

dont go up to someone you met once and ask them to go swimming with you, unless your conversation was actually about how you both love swimming.

if you want to invite people towards something like that just bring it up in casual conversation. say you're at work and want to invite someone to play video games but aren't sure what they like.

strike up your normal conversation
>hows it going? oh im doing okay, you know, just want to go home, I've been playing Mario galaxy and its pretty fucking awesome. oh, you prefer diddy king racing? well I have that! we should totally play.

see?
>>
>>18186720
Thanks, i'll keep this in mind
>>
Why do you think you're bad with people?
>>
>>18187166
Bad at judging other's intentions, bad at reading faces, terrible understanding of how casual relationships work, usual autistic stuff. Same as most of you lot
>>
>>18186588
>>18186597
I could have written these desu
I think we'll be fine. All the normies are going back to square one for college and we'll be even with them if we play our cards right
Good luck bros
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.