[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a dog wandered onto my property and into the bushes on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170402_170106.jpg (763KB, 748x745px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_170106.jpg
763KB, 748x745px
So, a dog wandered onto my property and into the bushes on the edge of the yard, up against the neighbors fence and died.
I've been selling it for a while as it decomposed but I wrote it off as the dumpster alnost 20 feet away from the animal in the house construction next property over.
So now it's practically a carcass and doesn't smell, but my neighbor's lawn caretaker noticed it and informed her who informed us.
Our city disposal service takes care of things like this, but only if you drag it to the road. This is practically a pile of fur, bone, and horribly rotting meat.
I'm sure as hell not crawling into the bushes to scrape this thing out, so what am I supposed to do with this?
For reference, I'll say it again. It is not my dog.
It's also kind of a big dog. While it isn't a German Shepard, it's a dog sizeable enough that my neighbor confused it for one.
What do I do?
>>
>>18186237
Burn the remains.
>>
>>18186255
It's in a lot of dry brush and in some bush-tree shits.
I'm going more along the lines of
>who do I call
>who do I pay
>how do I not drag this mess out because I'd rather keep my lunch inside of me, it wasn't cheap
>>
>>18186237
You should throw it in the trash bin as soon as possible. Throw remains with gloves to trash bin and wash your hands afterwards.
>>
>>18186237
Hold your breath and drag it out to the street. It's gross but you gotta do it. Judging by what a bitch you're being about all this, I take it you're an immature twerp who isn't used to doing things he doesn't like, but it's time to be a big boy, if only just this once.
>>
>>18186237
The fuck you waited long enough for it to decompose?
>>
>>18186300
>>18186237
I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was a "dead dog", it's a rotted like fuck carcass that if I drag it's gonna fall apart and release god knows what.
For the personal record: being the only girl in my childhood, all the dead animal training was given to my brothers, but thanks for the input about being a big boy.
>>
>>18186306
It's really hard to see even that I know it's there. I was convinced the stank was coming from the dumpster that was about 20 feet from it, especially since I only smelled it on certain days.
>>
>>18186313

Then be a big girl. I only said big boy because the vast majority of posters here are men. This is the 21st century you can do what the boys do. Prove yourself a modern woman.

Why not get a shovel and shovel it into a trash bag? Then close the bag and drag it out.
>>
>>18186237
One word - Catapult
>>
>>18186355
Finally some advice I can get behind. I've got a bone to pick with the rednecks across the street from me in the habitat for humanity house.
>orbitalbonestrike
>>
File: Image-1-19.jpg (603KB, 1915x942px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-19.jpg
603KB, 1915x942px
>>18186237
Step 1. Cover your face so you can't smell a thing.
Step 2. Drench it in gasoline.
Step 3. Build a gigantic dirt mound around it to contain the fire.
Step 4. Add something to the bonfire that'll overpower the smell of burning dog.
Step 5. Have a barbeque to help cover up the smell.
Step 6. Tell them it vanished.
>>
>>18186237
If you know somebody with a tractor that has a large bucket use that. If it can't be picked up by the tractor alone because of the bushes, then find someone who is willing to drag the body to it. This all assumes you can get a tractor though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.