[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When women call me good looking (not that they're wrong)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

When women call me good looking (not that they're wrong) it's usually because they want me to fan their ego in return, and I hate that shit.

What's the correct response other than telling them to fuck off?
>>
>>18186071

"Thanks" and then move on with life.
>>
>>18186075
Now what if I want to fuck her?
>>
>>18186209
1.) If you have to ask, you probably need far more help that we can give
2.) If you want to play the game to get laid, play the fucking game. But don't bitch about the it like you're taking the moral fucking high ground, and then directly after ask how you shortcut past it.
3.) You sound kind of gross, fuck off.
>>
>>18186228
Thanks for projecting rather than contributing in any meaningful way.
>>
>>18186071
What the fuck. When they tell you that you are good looking, you either return the compliment if you agree, or wave it off as thank you if you aren't interested. They want you to return it because its a sign you are interested. Are you really this stupid.
>>
>>18186254
I usually say "yeah" when a chick tells me I'm attractive.

Then I grab em by the pussy
>>
>>18186228
He's right. If you want to get laid, play the fucking game, dumbass.This is what he meant by you being too far gone.
>>
Dude, flex you bicep and laugh.
>>
>>18186071
>
>What's the correct response other than telling them to fuck off?
Great, you want the pipe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.