[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do to get a guy to have feelings for you I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

What can you do to get a guy to have feelings for you

I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about romantic attraction

I can get guys to want/have sex with me but I want a boyfriend who can hold me at night and stuff

Advice?
>>
>>18185973
Be a pleasant person.
>>
>>18185977
I think I am. I mean I'm not mean or anything..
>>
>>18185973
you have to have a personality for that to happen
which you don't
>>
File: what every man of earth wants.jpg (88KB, 650x442px) Image search: [Google]
what every man of earth wants.jpg
88KB, 650x442px
>>
>>18185973
I would try being interesting and nice. Like have a reason for someone to want to hang out with you.

Most chicks don't. That's why I have no chick friends. Because they're usually boring to speak with.
>>
You can't. Men aren't capable of love. They're hollow shells, evil soulless creatures who only bring destruction.

If you want love, make close friends with other females, reach out to your mom, go to a sperm bank and get pregnant(remember to abort any male fetuses!) and raise your children. But looking for love from men is a foolish, fruitless endeavor.
>>
>>18185986
>which you don't

How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>18185973
Find someone with whom you can enjoy the same entertainment, food, lodging, and intellectual conversation. Those activities beget cuddling.
>>
>>18186003
Because interesting chicks get boyfriends.
>>
>>18185973

Honestly, guys are easy. Make them feel like the smartest, best looking and most important son of a bitch on this planet and they're hooked. Make them feel special, without being overtly aggressive about it and that's all it takes. Stroke their ego, basically, while also look good while doing it.
>>
>>18186003
see this is where I waste the next hour or so explaining how I'm right and you're wrong you you're doing the wrong things to better yourself as a person but no I'm not falling for your bullshit you're not roping me into a pointless back and forth just so you can have the fucking satisfaction of wasting my time go fuck yourself and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so shallow and empty maybe if you had spent more time being a decent person and growing your character you wouldn't be the empty self centered piece of shit you are today
>>
>>18186009

>Feed into their delusions and entitlement

This is why men are shit
>>
>>18186009
This is pretty true. My gf tells me my dick is big a lot and I think I love her.
>>
>>18185973
Be sweet and caring.
Yes guys want sex, but most guys actually want somebody to hold and care for even more.
>>
>>18186002
>t. my boyfriend cheated on me because I'm an annoying cunt so now I blame men for everything and spin up all sorts of bullshit in my head about how they're all the worst using my Olympic gold medal tier mental gymnastics
>>
>>18186017
that's why we have dogs you idiot.
>>
>>18186013
>implying women aren't worse by pushing their delusions and entitlement onto others
>>
>>18186020

t. my gender committees crimes, abuses women, and brings death and destruction at vastly disproportionate rates but it's all womens faults somehow

Men are the niggers of gender.
>>
>>18186017
This is also true.

If you expose your vulnerabilities we really start falling. Don't do it too soon or agressively. Do it one night after sex. When you're up late fucking and talking ask your dude if he wants this to be just sex or more. I like feeling needed when a girl talks about her vulnerabilities.
>>
>>18186009
This is so true.

I have always been with guys much better looking than me just because I stroked their ego and made them feel good about themselves.
>>
>>18186020
That was such absolute clear bait that you must be mentally retarded for replying to it.
>>
File: You take that back.jpg (690KB, 1680x870px) Image search: [Google]
You take that back.jpg
690KB, 1680x870px
>>18186030
Give me at least 5 names without googling.
>>
>>18186013
>Feed into their delusions

Only if you aren't dating a guy you think is the smartest and best looking SOB on the planet. Sucks to be you, sweetheart.
>>
Don't have sex right away, with him or anyone, and always bring your best self to the relationship. Show him you care about him. Cook for him.
>>
>>18186030
lmao
you're funny. just because i abuse women doesn't mean everyone else does. there are a lot of poor saps out there that women use and will debase themselves for the slightest affection. the reason you don't know that is because you don't even know they're there. because you only fuck assholes like me. and one finally came back to bite you in the ass and that's why you have this laughable opinion on men
>>
>>18186028

Except for women aren't entitled or delusional. Women aren't the one's demanding skinny 8/10 despite being the fatter, uglier gender. Women aren't the ones lying and manipulating men to get what they want. When women complain about men, they have legitimate complains not and not >This attractive female won't sit on my dick :(
>>
>>18186036
It's what everybody wants really. Chicks like when you tell them that they're hot and are always insecure about their bodies skinny chick or thiq chicks.

Relationships break down to sex, communication, and making each others consciousness feel supported by another one.
>>
File: 1490423885106.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490423885106.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>Posts - 28
>Posters - 11
Pic is what men wants.

/thread
>>
>>18186044

>POST NAMES OF WOMEN SCIENTIST FROM THE EARLY 1900S WHEN WOMEN WERE PURPOSEFULLY EXCLUDED FROM HIGHER EDUCATION

How about I post statistics that prove that women are graduating from both highschool AND college at higher rates than men, and that we either already have or are in the process taking over every major?

Your gender is fucking useless, you can't even get through highschool without being pumped full of ADHD drugs.

>>18186049

Lol fuck off with the dumb /r9k/ bullshit.
>>
>>18186060
I've had my fill of whores no thanks.
>>
>>18186060

Exactly, men aren't capable of love, only lust.

Keep in mind, they want this while being the fatter, uglier sex who are literally delusional about how attractive they are.
>>
>>18186060
Pretty much. Literally 10/10.
>>
>>18186060
And there is two of them.

Omgomgomgomgomg
>>
>>18186060
Muh fucking dick. I'n supposed to study you piece of shit.
>>
>>18185973
You can't force attraction you retard. You're like those faggots complaining about being "friendzoned".
>>
File: 1476050153446.jpg (1MB, 3156x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1476050153446.jpg
1MB, 3156x3374px
>>18186061
How many women are there on Forbes 500?
>>
>>18186060
Very very nice.
>>
What is going on itt
>>
>>18186086

Except for men who complain about being "friendzoned" are lying sacks of shits who pretend to be your friend and then when they don't get what they want cut you off. OP is being honest with men she meets about wanting a relationship and only getting pestered for sex, with a helping of men flimsily lying about also wanting a relationship but really just wanting to pump and dump.
>>
OP here

A better question is how do I stop feeling suicidal over never having had a boyfriend?

I end up crying in the street whenever I see couples. I'm so sad.
>>
This board needs deleting.
>>
>>18186099
There are two trolls fucking with one idiot and then some reasonable discourse on the side.
>>
>>18186102
holy shit I was right you really don't have a personality you're just a drag to be around
I guess start fucking hobos
maybe one will fall in love idk. probably not
if that don't work I guess kill yourself
>>
>>18186091

A number higher than last year, with it predicted to increase in 2018 as well sweetheart :)

>>18186099

Men being BTFO
>>
>>18186112
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>18186044
kikestein kikestein kikestein kikestein kikestein
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (81KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
81KB, 1200x800px
>>18186061
>2011
>+6
>finishing college
>like a gud gurl
When will they learn.
>>
Treat him with respect and demand to be treated with respect outside of the bedroom.
Don't mindgame, guilttrip, manipulate.

Just these 2 really. Now, much like not all women want a bf and have preferences so do men, but be wary, often those who want some pussy pretend to be nice and you gotta see through that.
Or find some dude that didn't have (m)any girlfriends and he'll treat you like a drop of water on his palm.
>>
>>18186112

>crying over not having a relationship
>lol you retarded bitch you're the worst person ever and deserve to be alone
>have a while board full of angry menchildren threaten violence and spreading hatred, as well as multiple male serial killers who killed people because of no relationships
>that's fine those poor men have a point lol

And you claim you aren't the delusional gender
>>
File: 1489434312162.jpg (31KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
1489434312162.jpg
31KB, 450x347px
Who is the samefag ITT
>>
>>18186102
Read Discourse on Method by Descartes.

Actually just read more in general. And write too.

Start by writing who your mother and father are. Then define what your wants and needs are. Sometimes writing things out makes them more transparent to be judged.

Who are you? Define yourself and work on improving your poorer qualitiies.
>>
>>18186060
Is it genes, rich parents or a combination of the two?
>>
>>18186135
I'll have a look at that book

I do already write a lot, it's my hobby

But why should I write about my parents? Like what Greta Garbo once said, "I had a mother and father. I went to school. What does it matter?"
>>
>>18186012
Fucking cuck
>>
>>18186144
Because you are in part who they are.
>>
File: 1490578672582.jpg (12KB, 261x168px) Image search: [Google]
1490578672582.jpg
12KB, 261x168px
>>18186014

This and study old womens magazines on google books
>>
>>18186141
Just Norway.
>>
>>18185973
I'll hold you at night and stuff :^)
>>
>>18186069
Guaranteed /pol/-controled/fake opposition poster
>>
>>18186168
If that's the case, it's the most nu-male beta cuck shit ever.
>>
>>18186060
The girl in the blue dress isn't even that hot.
Her face is kinda weird, she's posing to make her waist look smaller by pushing her ass on the side, she has a belly and her legs aren't even that thin as it seems.

The girl in the red dress is much prettier.

Even if they're both very slutty.
>>
>>18186174
Are you on fucking heroin
>>
>>18186002
I think the same of women
>>
>>18186178
No. She's posing to look thinner.
Hip on the side to make her waist look smaller in comparison, one leg in front of the other so you don't notice they're large.
If you look at the arm that isn't holding the phone you notice she's kinda chubby. Look at the profile of the thigh in the 2nd pic and at the profile of the belly in the first. She's 10 kg fatter than the girl in the red dress, who has a prettier face and a better body.

She's not ugly in any way, she's a really pretty girl. But she's doing all the "she looked better online 101" moves.
>>
>>18186195
Most people don't think a less than flat stomach is unattractive

Personally I'm not attracted to so-flat-theyre-2d women
>>
First of all, as anons said get in shape. If you're ugly you're invisible to most men. It's not that this is all men want, but most men have a certain 'standard' (for lack of a better term) and if you don't meet it they simply won't consider dating you. A man CAN get attached to you if they see you as ugly (although that's pretty rare), but it won't be a romantic attachment.

The rest is pretty tricky, because it depends on the guys personality, values and background. Some men like innocent, shy, dependent girls. Others like outspoken, energetic, independent girls. And so on.

If you're looking for a "how to make someone fall for me" guide "The art of seduction" by Robert Greene is pretty much that. But if you read it do take it with a grain of salt. Seduction is not an exact science and applying the methods exactly as described in that book will most likely not result in a happy relationship because it takes away the "magic" out of it (at least for you) and it may result in the relationship feeling as a chore. The book is about manipulating people, not creating happy relationships. Still, being aware of how attraction works and what triggers infatuation can help you a great deal.
>>
>>18186200
I'm not saying she's unattractive, she's definitely better than average.
I'm just saying she probably looks better in that pic than she does IRL, and she's probably a 7.5-8/10 more than a 10/10.
The other girl is in a much more unflattering pose and looks hotter.
>>
>>18186060
CIA niggers giving bad advice, those girls are sluts OP, I will try to explain why you should not be a slut:
It is true that men are lustful niggers, but it is also true that your beauty will go away, being like that is picking the low hanging fruits which, in turn, shows desperation, meaning a very bland, boring and short sighted person. Pump and dump dolls.
You need hobbies or whatever that could be used as a "wow" factor - and above all - love doing it (you would fall in frustration otherwise), that should give you awesome points.
[spoiler]tl;dr bee urslf :)[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1489390015441.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489390015441.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>18186219
t.girl
>>
>>18185973
be your self
>>
>>18186060
So how do I get a gf like this either of those?

srs
>>
>>18186002
Kek, OP literally said she got sex and wants a guy to cuddle with. I'd love more than anything to have a nice girl to cuddle with but I'm not going to settle for someone who slept around. Both genders are shit.
>>
>>18185973
Flirt with him. Smile a lot. Go for the girl next door look instead of the whore look most women today use.
>>
>>18186174
>The girl in the blue dress isn't even that hot. Her face is kinda weird
Women really are clueless.
>>
>>18185973
No advice.
It's just like girls to men.

He can only love you if you fit his standards.
If you're not his type you're not his type, why fight it?
>>
>>18186279
>Both genders are shit

Actually neither. You have a bad attitude
>>
>>18186009
Guy here can confirm.

Allow us to have sex occasonally, pretend you like it, inflate our ego via any means (but without us noticing) and dont get morbidly obese.

We will turn putty in your hands and will do anything for you.
>>
>>18186009
I can attest to that. Im a little chubby and highly insecure about it. My girlfriend keeps telling me she likes it and that im her cuddly bear. No idea if she meant it but giving validation for guys their insecurities sure as hell seals the deal
>>
>>18186033
OR... not!
>>
>>18186284
Definitely the last thing. Modest clothes, and as little makeup as possible. But a lot of the rest of the thing is just waiting. You'll get a boyfriend eventually. Even fat ugly girls get boyfriends, sometimes even boyfriends who actually like and stay with them.
>>
>>18185973
Dude, there's a rule about this. You can not force anyone to love you.

And love potions don't exist, sorry.

If you want someone to have feelings for you though, it has to be some genuine shit. Like you have to develop true feelings for someone over time and vice versa. There isn't really a formula, you have to just live life and go through the motions and share experiences that bring you closer.

But what do I know, I've never had a gf or anything
>>
>>18186205
This. There's the answer, OP.
Do those things, plus know yourself. Know what activities in life bring you the most joy, and what appearances look best on you, then focus on and refine those things often, amplifying their presence in your life. In short, be very passionate about what makes you *you*, and don't be embarrassed about it or worry that men won't accept it. If they don't, then they're not a good match for you anyway. Proudly display your interests. If you have niche interests in music and entertainment that aren't mainstream, wear them proudly, they'll weed out bad matches and attract good ones, like using a dog whistle.
Looks will always matter, but do these things and you will radiate a kind of attractiveness that even the hottest girls often cannot.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.