[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever got this feeling about a person in your class, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Anyone ever got this feeling about a person in your class, that some day they will shoot up the school?

What do you do about it?
>>
>>18185739
shoot before someone report you.
>>
>>18185739
If i ever felt that way about somebody, i would go and force them to accept me as their friend so they didnt have to shoot the whole school off.

But i was always weird nice person.
>>
Yeah, it's fucking scary. Best thing to do is be nice and acknowledge them, they may be really cool or just need someone notice them
>>
>>18185739
I sucked his dick before he blows everyone up.
Literally saved the school and no one thanks me.
>>
be their friend
>>
>>18185739
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18185739
I have dealt with people like this in class.

If they make an idle threat, the administration needs to know: so inform the school authorities.

If they look sullen or despondent, show them respect by asking an easy question in person, or celebrate their contribution to the educational experience by quoting them namely.
>>
>>18185889
More people need to be as brave as you.
Cheapou.
>>
I used to be that person. Do about it? The tension caused me to feel slight amusement and I would lol inappropriately making everyone think I was crazy.
>>
>>18185739
No, like, how can you get this feeling? You would have to know that person pretty well to think they would shoot up the school. You can't just tell by looking at someone.
>>
>>18185739
Just do your best to be on good terms with them, maybe they'll spare you.
>>
>>18185739
I got called by the principal only because there were "some concerned students" that thought I would start a shoot up only because I wrote a shitty poem about someone shooting up a school and these fucks plundered my bag looked for evidence and found this poem. I hope you aren't one of these guys because it will make only other lives harder.
>>
>>18186251
kek

thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>18186225
>You can't just tell by looking at someone.
You pretty much can: people like Dylann Roof or the Columbine Shooters dress like the edgy autists they are, you can tell that they'd shoot up a place just by looking at them.
>>
>>18185739
That white kid in the back of class. We used to joke about him having a gun every time he reached for his bag and would sprint away from him. Probably fucked over his school life but GG.
>>
>>18186262
>Dylann Roof
damn that guy is yummy
>>
>>18186275
Yea, bowl-cuts are so hot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.