[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boyfriend is a slut. I'm fairly sure he never cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: BearWinterHouse1920x1200.jpg (126KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BearWinterHouse1920x1200.jpg
126KB, 1920x1200px
So my boyfriend is a slut.

I'm fairly sure he never cheated on me, he's very loving towards me and he is an awesome partner.
But I feel mildly grossed out by the number of girls he slept with.

How do I cope with it?
>>
Just get over it.
What's his body count?
I was a bit of a slut, and my gf is almost double mine.
How do I cope?
I'm pretty good at sex, and she loves me.
It does help that my body count was pretty hi, I got about 8 bitches in four months of being single. If I had not met her, definitely would be in the 20s now.
Idgaf.
Become sexually good and make yourself his dream girl.
>>
>>18185547
Around 70-80, he doesn't remember.

We have a great relationship and the sex is pretty great.
It just grosses me out to think how many girls he had sex with, I feel sick.
>>
>>18185534
We have same threads every so often but with reversed roles, we always tell the dude to get over with it and it never works and he ussually breaks up over such strange matter.

The question is, are you the same?
>>
>>18185556
Okay 70-80....
that is pretty fucking bad.
lmao he must be a SEX GOD
Sorry don't have much advice, that IS pretty disgusting.
I would not even consider dating a slag that had that BC.
>>
>>18185559
I don't want to break up. I want to get over it but when I look at him I feel sick and I don't know what to do.

>>18185564
He's pretty good in bed, yeah.

But my ex boyfriend was virgin and we had amazing sex together anyway, so it's not really like those 70 girls made him 70 times better than a virgin.
>>
>>18185591
> look at him I feel sick and I don't know what to do
Either it passes, or it doesn't.
I know how you feel, so I won't describe it in detail.
Either it will be an annoying thing that randomly pops up or it'll haunt you and you won't deal.
What's your body count?
>>
>>18185591
How do you plan to live with somebody who is disgusting for you?

Why did you ask him on the first place and why didnt he lie like everybody else?

I am sorry but there is no advice from me :-(
>>
>>18185600
Two. My ex boyfriend and my boyfriend.
My ex boyfriend died after 5 years we were together. I had been single for 3 years till I met my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 years and half.

>>18185606
>How do you plan to live with somebody who is disgusting for you?
I hope it will go away.

>Why did you ask him on the first place and why didnt he lie like everybody else?
I didn't ask. We were talking about body count in general and he mentioned it.
We never lie to each other.
>>
>>18185625
>never lie to each other
Dont you wish he lied to you just this one time? I believe sometimes the truth can hurt the most.
>>
>>18185534
Aww yeah, a reverse role thread.

Well, same advice: Either try to get over your insecurity or break it off before your faggotory ruins it, saving both of you time.
>>
>>18185629
No. One of the main reasons why I decided to date him was his honesty and how transparent he was. It was refreshing.

I wish his partner count wasn't so high, not that he lied to me.

>>18185631
I don't want to break it off.

I don't think I feel extremely insecure, I just feel sick.
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18185534

0/10

Fucking yawn.
>>
>>18185635
>I don't want to break it off.
But eventually you or he will do it either way if you don't get over it. Might as well cut the chase and then go for someone who had a similar number as you if that is such a big deal for you.

>I don't think I feel extremely insecure, I just feel sick.
So why else do you feel sick about it? Why do you even care?
>>
>>18185534
I kinda feel for your situation. My gf has way more sex partners than I have (she said around 12, which I'm sure is an underestimation, and I have 3), she also travels more, sometimes I can't help but be jealous of her experience. Last week she was tagged in a pic her friends took in Spring break 2014, it made me feel really bad, seeing her partying half naked and probably fucked at least a few guys in that pic, probably at the same time, too.
I shouldn't be surprised given how we met, it basically started as a hookup last summer.
Truth be told I have no idea why she's still sticking around, she finds my friends boring and I find her friends annoying, the only time we enjoy each other's company is when we have sex.
>>
>>18185655
sorry to breat it to you bud
>>
>>18185556
Holy fuck, how old is he? Did he have a new girl every week?
>>
>>18185655
>Spring break
yeah you know many trains of dicks have been run through her kek
>>
>>18185534
Welcome to dating as a male. Roasties are disgusting af
>>
>>18185648
I want to get over it. It feels a bit unsettling now.

>So why else do you feel sick about it? Why do you even care?
I always considered sex as something special to share between you and someone you care about.
It was like this for us: he waited very patiently for me to be ready, without ever pressuring me into it. He always put a lot of importance on me as a person.
I didn't even consider he might have been the type to have a different girl every night.

I feel sick because I am jealous, of course, but also because he's not the person I thought he was, and because it's the first time we aren't on the same page about something major.

>>18185655
I'm really surprised because he didn't come off as a player at all.
He was patient. We didn't have sex for nearly 6 months when we just started dating. He was very loving and kind, always treated me respectfully, wanted to meet my parents... I don't know, it feels off.

>>18185681
He's 28.
>>
>>18185696
>I didn't even consider he might have been the type
>he's not the person I thought he was
>he didn't come off as a player

In any relationship you're going to have disagreements on some things with your SO. The issue here isn't the amount of people he's slept with, that's a fact that can't change. You seem to have this perception that he's not who you thought he was but that's equally not true. Your views on sex are altering the reality of the situation. Everything you felt and had with this guy still happened, and he did wait for you and treat you how you felt he treated you. You have a false image of him forming because of your perceptions of sex and those who sleep with a lot of people. This should be an example of "oh wow I guess I was wrong" if you're willing to see things in a new light for your boyfriend.
>>
Male, 31
only had sex once
got head from 3 people, one of which was the girl I had sex with once. I was in love with the one I lost my virginity to, very strongly.

Are those stats MORE, or LESS appealing? Sometimes women hate men for being inexperienced too..

Ya know, if I was with a girl, and she was more experienced, in my age group or younger, that is generally the case.. I would not judge her.. in fact, I don't understand the point of judging people for having more or less partners when I'm right there in front of them.. they just look human and neutral to me.. like all this experience into this body here? this one in front of me? I really can't "feel" their sexual history unless they're bragging.. in which case I guess it would be an immediate turn off if I was really into her..

If he's rubbing it in, tell him to stop.
>>
>>18185728
I am really not blaming him for sleeping around before we even met, or for anything really - he has been amazing through all our relationship and he was amazing even in this situation. I don't want to leave him and I still think he's great.

I made up my own narrative in my head and it's unsettling to know it was just not true at all. I feel like I don't know him, that he wasn't the person I thought he was, and I don't know how to reconcile the idea I have of him and the facts.
I just don't know how to cope with it, right now. It's really not his fault, and you're right.
>>
>>18185753
>I made up my own narrative in my head and it's unsettling to know it was just not true at all. I feel like I don't know him, that he wasn't the person I thought he was, and I don't know how to reconcile the idea I have of him and the facts.

This makes sense. If you have the time I'd recommend taking out a piece of paper and writing out all of these views. It sounds stupid but if you write it out then it's easier to make sense of all of it and you can think more clearly when you're not trying to list and store all these conflicting things.

Have the fact at the top, something like "my boyfriend slept with 70 people" and then list the thoughts that go through your head underneath on one side. Think about how these things make you feel and on the other side try to view it from another angle, write that down, and see how that makes you feel. Try to discern what things are coming from your own head and what things are coming from the actual situation.
>>
>>18185534
>>18185681
>>18185696

Listen to me OP. I just turned 23 and I had sex with ~70 girls. And that's because I have standards.

I once met a girl, and I fell in love, so much so that I told all of my fuckbuddies that I'm done and I stopped using tinder and stopped talking to girls I was about to fuck with and all that other bullshit. Why? Because they meant literally nothing to me when compared to her. BEFORE we were even together. And... We never got together, cause she wasn't that into me... and it broke me.

What I'm saying is, stop judging him. If he fucked so many girls before and stopped for you, you actually mean something. They don't.

Don't fuck it up, please.
>>
>>18185864
23... 70 girls...

I seriously hope you're lying
>>
>>18185864
You mean something to him right now, of course, but at that point he's already driven the point home in his mind that romantic and sexual partners are expendable. He'll drop you at the first sign of real trouble because he can easily get someone else.

People who sleep around a lot skew their perception of relationships and often never end up in a lasting one.
>>
>>18185830
That's actually pretty great advice. I'll definitely do it as soon as I get home.
Thank you.

>>18185864
I do not want to fuck it up, really.
I love this guy and I have zero doubts he loves me back and cares about me.
He was very into me since the first time we talked and he always treated me amazingly.

I am just weirded out and feel sick. I don't think he's a bad person, I am just feeling like I don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you for your comment.
>>
>>18185881
He has honestly been with me through a lot of stuff.
We didn't have huge issues as a couple because we're overall a good fit, but we both went through all sorts of personal disasters and he never hesitated when I needed him by my side.

I'm sure he can get someone else, he's attractive and charming as hell, but I'm also sure he won't leave me any soon.
>>
>>18185871
I'm not. I got HPV recently. Sucks.

>>18185881
> People who sleep around a lot skew their perception of relationships and often never end up in a lasting one.
That's not true. If he's like me, he just has VERY high expectations of what a relationship and a girl should be like, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten in one after so many girls fucked. OP is what he looked for, and he found her, and he's not gonna let her go.

>>18185884
The reason he fucked so many girls is probably because he was trying to fill a void with a girl, and he kept searching for the right girl. You are the right girl.
>>
>>18185898
>The reason he fucked so many girls is probably because he was trying to fill a void with a girl, and he kept searching for the right girl. You are the right girl.
He said he wanted sex and didn't care about the person he was having it with.
After we met he immediately dropped anyone else, and I'm super sure he never cheated or anything.
>>
Bumping before I go to bed.
>>
>>18185749
but yeah i guess 80+ would sort of make me worried.. but not so much the body count, just the inconsistency.. no ability to bond(?) but that is to be proven with time i guess.. still worrying.. you think they'll leave you with a disease and dump you.. leave you diseased and lonely.. i wouldn't mind at all dating someone inexperienced, diseased, and lonely though.. so it's sort of.. i dunno.. just sperging i guess.. life is unforgiving, so we're careful.. but life is also forgiving, so we're neutral..
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
this thread is like..

>be faithful
>get dumped
>accept someone with all their flaws
>get diseases
>get dumped
>take girls virginity
>expect to be together forever
>"you're too clingy" so fuck you, bye
>get dumped
>have little to no experience
>people with experience prejudge you
>get dumped for looking/being inexperienced, and sad about it
>think you're special to someone
>get dumped, and get herpes
>be with 5 partners
>dude when will you find someone?
>be with 10 partners
>too many
>be with 50+ partners
>by now you should have found somebody, you are untrustworthy
>irdgaf how special you think I am, none of those people were special and you're full of shit
>I've actually gotten to an age in which I'm emotionally mature enough to appreciate someone, but I've taken so many for granted along the way that nobody trusts me
>and rightfully so
>this girl/guy doesn't judge me for having been with so many people, but he/she feels disgusted by me
>and rightfully so
>the fun you had with them was bullshit, now the fun you have with me is meaningful?
>please accept me as I am!!
>it's hard to trust someone who dumped so many

please don't judge me..
please forgive me..
please accept me..
please be good to me..

let this be a wake up call to all of you, everybody is hurt, some of us do a lot of hurting yes, the sad truth, but if we can stop, and meet one another halfway, experienced, inexperienced, whatever, we can truly help each other..
>>
>>18186649
cont.

if you feel you've used too many people, you can stop dating, and keep yourself too.. it isn't a must to be so spiritually empty either.. test yourself. life is one.
>>
>>18185534
Be the one to fuck him best.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.