[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dudes, bros... >i want to breal up with my BPD girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Shinji-in-bed-1280-960.jpg (574KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji-in-bed-1280-960.jpg
574KB, 1280x960px
My dudes, bros...
>i want to breal up with my BPD girlfriend.
She is very abusive, verbally, emotionally and even physically.
She feels super entitled.
It started really mild and gradually advanced to a point that i cannot ignore it anymore, i tried getting her to a psychologist but she feels good for a couple of days at best.
She is controlling and... you know basically all the worst BPD related traits.
She always talks about wanting to die, she told me she tried it 2 times before (dont really believe her) and im afraid that if i'll tell her we're breaking up she'll pull out the suicide card to blackmail me emotionally and might even attempt or do it to make me feel and lool bad.
Anyone relates? what do?
>>
If she pulls the suicide card, notify her parents about what she said when you broke up so they take care of her and you dont look likeca neglectful dick
>>
>>18184513
Download sound recorder into your phone.
Record her talking about suicide.
Call cops, hand them records.
Wave at your gf being dragged to mental ward, yell that you are breaking up.
Change states just to be sure.
>>
>>18184565
her mother is pretty much like her so she'll pretty much blame me for making her beloved perfect daughter feel so sad that she wants to die. she isnt really aware of her or her daughters mental state.
her father is the sanest person i've ever seen but he has detached himself from the situation and tries to ignore them as much as possible, he's well aware of these 2 crazy bitches he lives wit, he's actually one my best friends but i think he'll care more about his fucked up daughters wellbeing than me.. and its pretty normal.
I'll give the news on friday night so she'll be at home with her parents trough the weekend.
I'll do my best.. thanks anon
>>
>>18184567

would do but today is the last day i want to see her.
she feels she's losing power and somethings wrong and i dont want to be caught in a scene. (she bangs her head and feet in the walls screams locks herself im the bathroom (i broke her door down once) she calls me and her mother names etc.)
>tfw you say all this shit out loud to someone and you realize how fucked up everything is
>>
>>18184565
He won't look like a neglectful dick at all, being in a relationship with someone like this is toture for the victim, her parents most likely played a part in fucking her up anyway.

OP you come first just like she demands her issues comes first . The most freeing feeling in the world comes from telling your BPD girl in the middle of her tyrade to "bitch ... Shut the fuck up and go make me a cup of coffee" then dismiss her and her bullshit. Watch her face as you confidently remind her how little you actually need her and that if she doesn't pull her head in then you will go on and enjoy your life without her.

She feeds off your attention and adamantly believes your a crusty old towel she washes her nonsense off with, you have nothing to lose because the truth is if she died your life would drastically improve and every poor sap trying to love the BPD out of a crazy bitch knows this . She must be aware of that solid fact only then will you have a chance.

Stop giving away all your love to her if she hasn't burnt it all up by now, ration it out and reward her when she behaves like a good girl, don't have it on tap for her to consume when she demands it, become more cold to her tears and shitty little sob stories become a man and be happy if your always happy it will trickle down to her, as Patrice said a happy woman means a sad man and a happy man means a happy woman. You need to lead her away from her bullshit and give her different thinking options because she has a one track mind of me me me me now now now. Your dancing to her tune bro make her the one who needs to dance and play by your rules or else it's over.
>>
>>18184598
thanks dude
screencaped this shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.