[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alarm set for 4 hours from now >Leave me some advice on how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 544036.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
544036.gif
2MB, 228x170px
Alarm set for 4 hours from now
>Leave me some advice on how to make it through the day for when I wake up
>>
>>18184242
>have to be at work in 7 hours
fuck me
>>
Drink lots of cool water.
>>
Look at the world in wonder, like a child being birthed into the world and grasping the open air... or watch anime when you have free time. I suggest Wolf Children if you haven't already seen it. Da bomb.
>>
>>18184242
just go to bed early tomorrow???
you won't die just bc you only slept 4 hours lol
>>
>>18184242

Have a red bull after breakfast. Unless you regularly drink red bull/some other energy drink, in which case you should really stop - they should be saved only for emergency situations such as these.

Other than that, drink plenty of water and 4 hours for one day really isn't that bad, you big girl.
>>
>>18184242
Two steps. Keep it simple all day, don't think any thoughts besides the ones you need to function at your job, since your brain is fried you should reduce its workload as much as possible.

2. Ignore the tiredness at all cost. Don't even think "damn, I feel tired" focusing on it will only make it worse, but ignoring it will make it seem to go disappear.
>>
>>18184683
Don't do what this anon says, as your body can't process sugar well while sleep deprived. You will most likely end up with a hemorrhoid, confusion, or even diabetes with that advice
>>
Go for black coffee instead
>>
When you do wake up, try to wake up like there's a fire or something. Get up as fast as you can to get the adrenaline going. After that, take an ice cold shower. Crank her all the way, and jump in. When you eat, don't eat anything heavy or carb dense, just a light meal, preferably high in protons. During the day, don't stop moving. Always be moving, or focusing on something. It's all about momentum. If you're going to have coffee or anything, wait until you're on the tail end of your shift, as the energy you get from energy drinks or coffee won't last long enough if you take it before the shift, and you'll just crash mid-shift otherwise. Whenever you don't have something to do, think of your favorite song, and sing along and dance to it. Staying cool should help, too.
>>
>You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.