[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fuck with somebody/get revenge without them knowing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (501KB, 1920x1257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 1920x1257px
How can I fuck with somebody/get revenge without them knowing? I have their address and phone number. In b4 >let it go.
I just want a few ideas to toy around with, I'm not sure if I'm even gonna do anything actually.
>>
Order ONE THOUSAND (1,000) dragon dildos to their residency
>>
>>18184160
first be sure it's not someone like me. I own many guns, I know when people are fucking around and trying to ruin my life in backhanded ways, and I always stack the deck in my favor so that if you actually manage to fuck with me, I'll wreck your shit.

for example, recent boss is witholding last paycheck after being a complete dick. well I made sure I stacked the deck, he can expect regulatory agents to show up asking about any one of many illegal things he was doing any day now. then his two biggest clients can expect visits, and finally his wife can expect her disabled vet status to be revoked and her benefits cut. oh and the irs will be calling on him, and ice will be visiting all the people he deals with and decimating their workforce.

so, make sure you're not dealing with someone like me. all this over 650 dollars
>>
>>18184160
Slash tires (only 3, as it won't be covered by insurance so I hear) complain about him at his place of employment. Idk
>>
>>18184179
The guy is a crazy old motherfucker but he's pretty dumb so I don't think I need to worry about that
>>
>>18184181
He's a coworker so slashing his tires is out of the question. He's probably gonna be fired for threatening me today but I still wanna get my own personal revenge, (yes I am a petty motherfucker)
>>
>>18184181
wrong on the insurance front, also wrong on the messing with the car front. again, someone like me, if i see you dicking with my car and knifing the tires, I'm going to surprise you and when you face me shoot you and tell the cops it was self defence cause you had a knife.

bad idea to fuck with a man's car.
>>
>>18184160
Make sure they don't have that info to use against you, your relatives, or your friends. Are you sober OP? If they know you're a drunk or do drugs they could put in an anonymous tip to your school or work.

>>18184178
This
>>
File: you.jpg (223KB, 641x482px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
223KB, 641x482px
>>18184179
Found this picture of you.
>>
>>18184338
He doesn't have any information on me and he's older so I doubt he knows how to use the Internet well.
>>18184345 kek
>>
>>18184160
Living well is the best revenge.

As long as you are obsessing over revenge, they win.

Lead a successful and happy life in spite of them and you win. And let them see you being happy, and it will drive them crazy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.