[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend told me in casual conversation that the youngest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1489416227282.jpg (10KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489416227282.jpg
10KB, 178x200px
My boyfriend told me in casual conversation that the youngest he would date is 15.
And the oldest he's ever dated is 24.
He's in his late thirties.
I'm in my early twenties.
I'm now finding myself grossed out by him.
This is gross, yes? Or am I crazy?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18184063
I guess?
yeah, 15 yo don't have much in their heads and if he'd like to fuck them but for their bodies, he probably does with you as well.

So yes, that's something that could legitimately bother you.
Though if what concerns you is he might be a pedo, it doesn't prove it in any way. 15yo's usually have a developed body already.
>>
>>18184063
have you seen 15 year olds nowadays?
scares the shit out of me
>>
>>18184063
>My partner is attracted to me because of my qualities
>this disgust me
fucking women. every time.
>>
>>18184092
so would you be happy if the sole reason for a girl to date you was your six pack or nice jawline?
>>
>>18184092
I feel ya.
Just weird to be with someone who seems fixated on the 25 and under category, when I'm not going to be 25 and under for much longer.
>>
>>18184097
the only reason women date me is because I manipulate them
you see how shallow they are?
>>
>>18184104
why, maybe you simply suck at being a valuable person
>>
>>18184112
I'll have you know my life insurance payout is 10 grand
>>
>>18184115
yeah, that makes you valuable as fuck, only in the wrong sense of the word
>>
>>18184097
>sole reason
more women logic.
Everyone has qualities they look for in a person. Women want to date men taller than them. Ive never heard a man go
>she only likes me because Im 6'5
>this is so disgusting
like seriously, whats wrong with women.
>>18184099
Why can't you express that to him instead of being disgusted.
>>
>>18184122
they have no personality
their interests and desires consist of whatever the consensus is
big redpill right there
>>
>>18184122
I do plan to discuss it. I'm just initially repulsed.
The thing about the 6'5" analogy is that, in general, a 6'5" person will continue to be that same height for most of their life. An 18 year old will not continue to be an 18 year old for most of their life.
>>
>>18184092
Pretty sure the disturbing part is the fact he's going on 40 and would date a literal child.
>>
>>18184142
>being repulsed at your boyfriend who is more interesting than you ever will be because he likes good looking women and you dont like that because youre self conscious and instead of being honest with yourself you go onto a mongolian pottery forum to talk shit on him behind his back over some pointless bullshit all in a vain attempt for some self confirmation of your bullshit values

W E W
E
W
>>
>>18184063
Are you all fucking retarded?
Basically OP's bf would put his dick in a kid that could easily be his daughter. That is fucking disturbing.

15 yo are children to me, and I'm 24. That guy is almost 40.
>>
>>18184688

This.
>>
>>18184063
Thats very gross.

And makes your relationship gross. Im all for who cares about large age gaps because who knows about maturity gaps and what not..

But the dude just revealed to you he likes you cause youre young.

Hes eliminates the possibility its because you actually connected in some meaningful way.
>>
>>18184063
I'm 20 and I would avoid 15 year olds and most 18 year olds.
>>
>>18184063
>This is gross, yes? Or am I crazy?
Guys like youthful women. He may say "date" but he really means "fuck". Unfortunately, after 30, we age like cheese while men age like fine wine. There are exceptions, of course, but not many women are interested in putting forth the effort to stay fit after being with someone for a long time (especially after having a few kids).
>>
>>18184063
No it's not gross. You're ignorant of how male attraction works. Older women are disgusting physically and mentally. Wrinkles are disgusting. Saggy tits are disgusting. The entitlement and baggage older women have are disgusting. If a girl is not giving him her best years and staying loyal, there's no way a dude is going to stay with an older chick, unless he can't find a replacement. No guy is going to want to look for an older chick unless he's looking for a certain maturity level in a relationship. If he can find a mature young girl and feels he can keep her from straying, he's going to choose her over the equivalent older woman. No matter how old he is.
>>
>>18184063
He's gross. People who consciously wants to date much younger partners are predators, period. Don't let the "you're so mature for your age" or "age is just a number" talk fool you.
>>
>>18184063

Every hot blooded man on the planet would fuck a 15 year old. It's just that very few will admit it.
>>
He may say it and think it, but he wont do it in practice. And especially not while he's with you.
>>
>>18184164
>>18184786
>projecting
>>
>>18184063
Bitch 15 is too old! I myself only go for 14 and under.
>>
>>18184747
Fucking special snowflake are ya?
>>
>>18184819
anything below 18 is immature and annoying. anything above 25 is single moms.
there is not much to choose from desu
>>
>>18184063
P E D O.
>>
>>18184063

Get a boyfriend who isn't a father figure replacement.
>>
you are grossed out because you know you are going to be replaced once you are out of your early twenties
furthermore you are grossed out because the loveydovey fakeyfakey story you have in your mind just got shattered, you are being used for your looks and thats it where the list of "these are the things i value in my gf" starts and ends
maybe dont date retarded chads
>>
>>18184776
>You're ignorant of how male attraction works. Older women are disgusting physically and mentally. Wrinkles are disgusting. Saggy tits are disgusting. The entitlement and baggage older women have are disgusting. If a girl is not giving him her best years and staying loyal, there's no way a dude is going to stay with an older chick, unless he can't find a replacement
10/10 response
>>
>>18184910
Haha, yes that is exactly why I feel disgusted. Thank you
>>
>>18184155
Yes duh
>>
>>18184164
I'm not self conscious.
Yet.
If I stay with this guy after I hit the ripe old age of 26, I likely will be.
>>
>>18184760
Hahahah we age like cheese???
Men age like shit and get all bald and smelly and fat with some hairs sticking out of random places.
Women just have dumb low standards and tend to care more about money than anything else. Men usually earn more as they age hence their saggy guts and cheesy ballsacks are still seen as "fuckable."
>>
>>18184063
>I'm now finding myself grossed out by him.
you are grossed out as a self protection mechanism. so yea, break up n all. you probly will not be able to satisfy him in the long run
>>
15 it's legal in a lot of places, idk why are you so shocked.
And just a reminder, many young adults nowadays have the mentality of a teenager, so that's not an argument.
>>
>>18184063
>He's in his late thirties.
>I'm in my early twenties.
And you think he dates you for the deep conversations?
>>
>>18184063
No, that's normal. 15 is prime breeding age.
Just look at attractiveness studies. Men start being attracted to women starting at 15 and peeking at 30, this remains constant though all ages of men.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 634x591px
>women think men find their old busted ass roast vaginas attractive
O I b laffin
>>
>>18184088
>have you seen 15 year olds nowadays?
>scares the shit out of me
This man has seen some shit
And so have I.
>tfw my dorm room is unfortunately located inside the hostel of a middle school. I'm literally surrounded by middle schoolers.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 634x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 634x613px
>>18185365
>>
>>18184063
Man, I'd fuck 15 year olds any time of day. If it's legal, there's no issue.

Women tend to be more concerned than man with what the current social norms are, even if they don't make any sense. I think that your dislike for what he said doesn't come from your opinion on it, but from what you were taught to believe in.
>>
>>18185368

This amuses me.
When i was in my early 20s i was more drawn to slightly older men (late 20s or so)
Now that I'm 30 im dating a 22 year old. Younger men have so much more stamina.
You can replay the fine wine meme all you'd like but I've known men in their mid 20s with gray hair/balding, big gut etc.

The truth is, some people just take care of themselves and others don't but everyone is attracted to healthy.
Alot of women tend to get pregnant right out of hs which makes them look worn out into their 30s
The few older men i did date looked good for their age but most men 30+ start to go downhill too. Years of drive-through bachelor chow and beer will show on anyone in time.

Op, i think its creepy that your bf can find minors attractive. 18+ would've been the acceptable answer imo.
Nothing more disturbing than imagining your 35+ year old bf slow cruising by the highschool to check out the cheer squad
>>
>>18185399
Mmm roastie getting toastie
>>
>>18185399
>i think its creepy that your bf can find minors attractive

It is a matter of fact that the most attractive females tend to be minors by today's laws.
>>
>>18185416
>It is a matter of fact that the most attractive females tend to be minors by today's laws.
*and nutrition.
Never forget the growth hormones they put in food nowadays.
I've seen literal 13 yo with huge bazookas.
>>
>>18185415
Think what you'd like but in no way did i express any anger. I'm quite satisfied with my model tier younger bf. I wouldn't go back to older men for anything.
You're probably just offended because i struck a nerve.
How old are you anon?
Getting a little e.d. yet?
I suppose it doesnt matter when you're still a virgin after all these years..

>>18185416

That's a matter of opinion actually, if you find minors more attractive then women in their early 20s then you have a fetish. It's a niche thing, not everyone is attracted to underage women.
>>
>>18185433
Most parts of the world they are not """"underaged""""
>>
>late thirties
>would date underage

Why did you not break up yet?
>>
>>18184063

Op, why did you decide to date a man who is almost twice your age? Did his age factor into it? Perhaps age related factors?
>>
>>18185443

Did you know that there have been brain studies that prove that Pedophilia/Ephebophilia are actually neurological disorders?
It's fascinating information. I'm not going to bother linking it here,
i trust you have google.

Culture can most definitely influence mental development but do you really want to be comparing yourself to undereducated people brought up in less civalized areas of the world?
>>
>>18184688
>On 4chan
>Opposed to fucking children
Someone needs to edit their url
>>
>>18185292

>Italian men age like shit

Fixed. I'm not sure what the Italian guys do, but once they hit 35 it's like their body stepped through a time portal.

Black men and Asian men look the same from 25 until 65 (but with graying hair), and then they look like they got mauled by Australian wildlife.
>>
>>18185443

Most parts of the world are third world shitholes anon. I understand what you're saying, but you're not using a very good argument. May as we'll bring slavery and public executions back too amirite.
>>
>>18185535
Black males, yes, for the most part look the same, but that's also part racism, saying they all look the same with no hair as their main style. Asian men is different because they go from looking teenage to 30 in just their highschool years. By the time their seniors, they'll look that bad for the rest of their lives. Majority dont come out attractive.

>>18185546
You should take what he said into consideration. What that means is the small, tech pumped areas are the outcasts of society that just make their own rules and try to enforce them on everyone else. Doesn't make them any more right or moral because the way you value it is different. It's like the metric to American math; you just use bigger numbers to equate the same thing, yet think you have more or are "superior".
>>
>>18185473
No, not age related. He's the first person I've dated with such a great age gap. I like how adventurous, intelligent, and smart-assed he is. I usually look for these qualities in people closer to my own age.
>>
>>18185643
>they go from looking teenage to 30 in just their highschool years. By the time their seniors, they'll look that bad for the rest of their lives. Majority dont come out attractive

lol that isn't my experience. Maybe because I haven't been to Asia. May be the Asians around my area bathe in virgin blood, or something, but the Asian guys I know look like Kpop stars in their 30s it's ridiculous, yes I am jealous of their complexion.
>>
>>18184882
Haha :D I have my father in my life, and he's my role model. He needs no replacement.
>>
>>18185667
>That isn't my experience. Probably because I haven't been to Asia
Sounds about right. They don't usually export the ugly ones unless they're going to be working in a restaurant, office, or hospital.
>>
>>18184115
I admire you
>>
>>18185673
>They don't usually export the ugly ones unless they're going to be working in a restaurant, office, or hospital
Are there any Asians in those area? I've seen plenty of Mexicans and Indians, but never East Asians
>>
>>18184063
These bait threads are too much. I'll check back in a week, /adv/.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.