[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you /adv/!! Your advice successfully got me, a 21 y/o (former)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: confidence.jpg (243KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
confidence.jpg
243KB, 2122x1415px
Thank you /adv/!! Your advice successfully got me, a 21 y/o (former) virgin laid. Its taken a few faggotry-laden threads but you guys have always been straightforward and brutally honest everytime.

Though it wasn't anywhere near as fulfilling as I thought it would be, it was fun and I feel a million times more confident now as a result. Embarrasing mistakes were made but we both enjoyed ourselves and I might've gained a new fwb.

I'll greentext my experience both to give those who find themselves in my situation some perspective and for the sheer entertainment value.

>Meet a qt nerd girl in one of my classes
>Strike up a conversation after class and make plans to see a movie that weekend
>We meed up and everything goes fairly well, mostly because I convince myself to act the same way I would around any new friend
>Afterwards she asks if I want to go to her place to play games and watch netflix
>hellyeah.png
>After some games cuddling on her bed
>At first it was really awkward and stiff
>Slowly started to get more into it
>She makes the first move by giving me a peck on the cheek
>Soon enough we're making out
>Starting to get nervous but try my best to reciprocate whatever she does to me
>"Anon do you mind if I change into something more comfortable?"
>My heart is fucking racing as she takes her shirt and bra off, changing into a pajama top
>Cuddling turns into dry humping
>Holding onto every bit of courage I have, I tug at her pants
>We both know it's going down so begin fully unchanging
>>
Cont

>Didn't bring condoms but turns out she has some
>Instantly rip the first condom trying to put it on
>Nervously made a joke about my lack of experience but she acts cool about it, admitting she doesn't either
>Go pretty much straight into missionary
>Absolutly petrified and all of my thoughts turn to performing as best as I can
>Start gradually losing boner
>Pull out and decide to go down on her
>Initially approach it very calculated
>"Anon, you can get more aggressive"
>Taking this advice, begin furiously making out with her crotch
>Experiment at first but start getting into a motion
>Can see her start to enjoy it and eventually she cums
>Gives me head in return
>Feels nice but doesn't get me off
>Try missonary again and then a few other positions
>Poblem continues where I start off strong but always lose it after a few minutes
>Neither of us getting off to penetration, we lay down and grope each other for a while
>Start to realize that I've been worrying so much about performing that I've completly missed the point
>It dawns on me that this was the same qt from my class I was groping
>Suddenly become diamonds
>Roll her ontop of me and she starts riding
>Proceed to finger her as she rides
>Fuck for about 15 mins, during which both of us cum
>Go to sleep satisfied
>Wake up next to her that morning around 9am, both of us still naked
>Start gently cuddling until she notices my morning wood and tugs on it a few times
>Before I know it she's right back on top of me
>Fuck again for about 15 mins, this time even better than the last
>Both get dressed and as I leave hear "Anon we should do this again sometime"

Once again THANK YOU /adv/ for getting me to where I am today.
>>
Nice job man. Congrats

I haven't gotten laid in over a year
>>
That honestly sounds super nice!
I'm glad everything worked out :)

Hope you get more confidence being on top yourself, don't think so much about your performance just try enjoy it :)
>>
>>18184061
Congrats my man.

Now that you've made it you can realize what a dumb pedestal you've put sex on this whole time, and actually focus on the rest of life.
>>
>>18184138
Too true lmao
>>
NOT OP, BUT BUMP FOR VISIBILITY. LOOK HOW EASY IT IS TO GET LAEID MY FRIENDS
>>
>>18184143
I could just buy a whore for a few hours if I wanted sex.
What I'm looking for is a relationship.
>>
>>18184058
>find something to do together
>find an excuse to go home
>cuddle and fuck
and here i am, solving integrals
>>
>>18184143
Nerd what part of his post suggests it's easy? Maybe if you happen to meet a girl who is into you and will do all the work, but that's just down to luck
>>
Nice fucking story OP, congrats, sounds like a dream come true.
>>
You made it my man. Hope I'll join you soon
>>
>>18184223
Best of luck bro!
>>18184197
She definitely took the lead in some aspects but I had to be the one to reach out and make something happen. Just find somebody you click with and take a shot. If nothing happens then whatever, people are people. Who knows, maybe you become friends and they can introduce you to somebody.

>>18184117
Thanks! Still got a lot to learn but overall feel a lot more confident.
>>
/adv/ saving dem lives
>>
Proud of you, dude. I'm still a kissless virgin who has never had a girlfriend, but you show that there's hope for us all.
>>
Well done OP
Usually don't respond in this shithole but I'm happy for you.
If she has an attractive best friend I suggest trying to fuck her too. Get as much practice as you can because one day you're gonna find a woman and if you come at her with that limp dick missionary she'll own you. Next time you fuck this chick you better deliver some fucking grade A cockmeat to her fart box with her legs tied up....just a suggestion
>>
Good job anon, now its your turn to get me laid.
>>
>>18184058
Good job anon, you did well. I think the key thing you did to attract this girl was act like you would with a friend. That made her feel comfortable around you. And she was already attracted to you.

Goodluck and godspeed
>>
>tfw this was almost me but I just couldn't keep it up still
Still dating the girl though so I'm pretty sure she'll give me another chance. Good job though OP, it's stuff like this that really gives me hope that we're all gonna make it if we try.
>>
>tfw lost my virginity last month
>the actual penetration didn't feel nearly as good as I imagined it would
>her moans and the whole physical intimacy of the situation drove me wild and I want it again in the context of a committed relationship
>>
>>18184058
Congrats, OP! Hope your newfound view helps you have more awesome experiences moving forward. Godspeed.
>>
So many wins by OP

Treating her as juat another friend, admiting your lack of experience to her and stoping worrying about your limpness are key parts of the story. It's advice that should be in a fixed post here since people has so many problems with it.

Congrats my man, I'm proud of you. Nobody's ever gonna have a 10/10 first time, but you sure deserve a 9/10. Enjoy your newfound sex life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.