[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so its college choice season and I'm in quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (9KB, 372x136px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 372x136px
Hey guys, so its college choice season and I'm in quite a pickle. I got accepted to University of Glasgow and I'm really pumped to study in Scotland (I'm on the west coast). My goal is to spend one year there and then transfer to University of Texas. My parents on the other hand want me to go to a local college and then go to University of Texas. The cost difference is within 4k of each other. Should I go with what I want to do or should I stay local?
>>
>>18183995
Your parents are paying, right ? If so, your say is limited to what they are willing to shell out. If money isn't an objective you should do what you want but remember to visit them as often as you can .. I guess they want you local as you go to Texas in a years time
>>
>>18183995
>I'm on the west coast
>transfer to UT

LIBSHITS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEE.
>>
>>18184033
Yeah they are and they said they would pay for both cases but they seem really upset about the prospect of Glasgow
>>
>>18183995
Why the fuck would anyone want to go to Scotland
>>
>>18184190
Its a really good school and I really enjoy the city
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.