[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a LDR (~500mi) with my girlfriend of two years. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm in a LDR (~500mi) with my girlfriend of two years. She has a low libido and even when I ask to do sexual things over Skype, she claims she's not feeling it and makes me wait a few days. But when she's turned on, I make sure she gets it when she wants and how she wants it. She seldom puts out the effort just to get me off.

When we're together, she will only have sex when she wants, not when I'm aroused. So basically the same shit.

Tonight she did the same shit I described above and is making me wait to do sexual stuff over Skype (thus killing my boner) -- and I'm fucking sick of it.

Am I justified in being pissed at her, or am I a prick? Be honest, please.
>>
why do you even bother?
>>
>>18183891
because the emotional side is perfectly fine, it's just the sexual stuff that's infuriating.
>>
>>18183885
BREAKUP
>>
>>18183885
You're just not sexually compatible. That can only be fixed if both people are willing to compromise, and even then you have to be careful that resentment doesn't build up on either side.
>>
>>18183885
I had this issue with my ex, only I was the one who was never really "feeling it" except for when I inevitably would bc that's part of being human. You don't need to breakup over this, though. I'm assuming you've tried talking to her? If not, then you should. Just explain that you enjoy doing what she wants when she wants it, but that it's not fair that you don't receive the same treatment back. Don't hold back your frustration though. It's not a cool thing to do but she might not even realize she's doing it (or just how often she does it). You could keep track, too. That way you'll have some note just how little she does in return.
>>
>>18183913
If I'm already resenting her, should I just end it? I love this girl, but I need sex for this work -- as do most couples.
>>
>>18183917
If you really want to, nothing is stopping you. Unless you haven't brought this up in conversation then that's not that cool to her. You have a right to be frustrated, but if you resent her for this then it would seem that you just keep it to yourself and let it simmer until it starts to build up, only making your frustration worse. If you love her and she loves you this shouldn't be a hard thing to compromise on.
>>
>>18183935
I did talk with her, but it ended up with her crying -- despite my best efforts. I don't know if she's capable of handling this.
>>
>>18183957
It's all manipulation, just cut contact for awhile and see what she does
>>
>>18183957
She....cried? That seems a little over the top. Tbh if I were you, I'd give her maybe two more weeks. Try to get things going a few times, and if she doesn't at least try to make an effort then mention this to her again. But if she still continues at the end of the two weeks, then I'd say to let her go. If she can't handle going a little out of her way to make sure you're satisfied too then it won't work.
>>
>>18183961
Don't do this. This is an immature way to handle shit. She won't get the message and it won't fix anything.
>>
>>18183885
You're being an entitled prick desu,
>>
>>18183979
This could definitely be my problem. Thank you for pointing this out. It's hard to see what I'm doing.
>>
OP I was in the same boat (minus the skyping part). She would only want to fuck (or do anything sexual) maybe once a month and it made me resent her, since at first we fucked like rabbits. I spoke to her about it and the only compromise was handjobs in between sex, except she wouldn't even let me touch her sexually, so it just felt weird and forced after a point. I broke things off after 2 years because I knew I wasn't going to put up with that shit for the rest of my life. Sure I loved her, but we just weren't compatible, sexually. It happens
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.