[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My birthday is in a month and I have no friends to hang out with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489449399047.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489449399047.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
My birthday is in a month and I have no friends to hang out with, and I still live with my parents (will be turning 28).

I need some kind of solo activity I can do so my parents think I'm out having fun for once.

Maybe just hit up the local theater and see every movie I can for the day? Could get kinda pricey if I want a drink/snack. Not like I have a girlfriend with a purse to sneak shit in for me.

Any better ideas? All else I got is park my car in a parking garage and take a nap all day. There isn't much to do anywhere within 100 miles and I hate driving.
>>
>>18183636
You have a job? If you're living at home, I can't imagine you're spending money on anything. So buy a ticket to Vegas. Stay 1 night if that's all you can afford. But at least you can do something fun, and honestly, you don't need other people with you to have fun in Vegas. It's actually obnoxious trying to make a group of people happy there. So just go and have a blast. Talk to/hit on everyone you see. Not like you'll ever see them again. Just throw away all your fucks for a day.
>>
>>18183639
I'm saving up hardcore so I can buy myself a run down trailer and finally move out of my parents house. I don't want to spend a bunch on something like that.
>>
>>18183636
Sign up to volunteer walking dogs or playing with cats at your animal shelter. its really fun and you feel good doing it for those homeless pets. The dogs especially get so excited when you open their kennel and take them outside.
>>
>>18183657
I dunno I don't like pets all that much and have to deal with them at home already.
>>
>>18183636
Just go to Starbucks with a laptop, plenty of lonely people do that
>>
Honestly, clean yourself up man, lost most my friends after graduating highschool. I have a couple left that i even keep in contact with. Don't try to meet other people. Let everything happen naturally in a public environment. Maybe take a couple drinks to kill your worries and try to stay sane. There are plenty of people like me out in this world who never turn down parties and fun occasions with random people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.