[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24M >Devout Christian >Virgin by choice -- had my fair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>24M
>Devout Christian
>Virgin by choice -- had my fair share of chances, but never capitalized on them
>Meet a wonderful woman at church
>We really hit it off and we share a lot of the same values
>Dating for the last 6 months
>Find out she's been with 18 different men

This makes me feel uneasy. She began taking her faith seriously only a few years ago, so I could understand being with a few, but 18? Am I being unreasonable in seeing this as a red flag?
>>
>>18183600
>Am I being unreasonable in seeing this as a red flag?
just give up dude, right now marriage is completey fucked thats why nobody does it anymore
your choices are making a mistake or moving to a country with fair divorce
>>
That's really for you to decide what your comfortable with.

I was about to walk from my current gf when she said 8, but I stayed.

Best relationship I've ever been in. Im a firm believer that people change. And if your worried about her cheating or something, being controling wont do anything, they will just cheat anyway.

Go for it. She seems to want to get back into her religion.
>>
>>18183600
Kek are you serious why would you give her your virginity when she gave it up for free.??! You don't deserve to be with some whore who cleaned herself up for a man.
>>
>>18183620
Your girlfriend is great dude 8/10 guys agree
>>18183622
Girls who suddenly become religious are a red flag
>>
>>18183628
I was a Christian since I was 11 the Christian "woman" sin on Saturday and pray on Sunday. I put no stock in current women that to to church at all they're red flags
>>
>>18183628
Im sorry my opinion is against yours so you have to shit on it with your r9k views on women.

Adults only please
>>
>>18183637
At the end of the day it's your opinion brother.
>>
>>18183637
I'm sorry you can't take a joke
>Adults only
Ok, I will wait until you leave then
>>
Just use her like everyone else did. She doesn't deserve anything good. She's not even trying to get better. Move on.
>>
>>18183635
Maybe but the ones who suddenly go religious are a massive red flag
It's top five red flaif she is looking for the forgiveness of the Lord she probably can't find it anywhere else
>>
>>18183653
I agree with you though. But yes I do not trust "born again women" at all.
>>
Jesus can forgive her sins. But you cant???
>>
>>18183651

That's just not who I am. She's still a human being.
>>
>>18183600
OP, you should work on being less stupid. Date anyone who will put up with your stupidity.
>>
>>18183786

Why the hostility?
>>
>>18183786
Because all women are perfect all the time and any man who questions it deserves punishment
>>
File: smartassfuckinggoofy.jpg (59KB, 278x304px) Image search: [Google]
smartassfuckinggoofy.jpg
59KB, 278x304px
>>18183628
>8/10 guys agree

OP, I'd just walk.
Don't let her punk you though. She's gonna try some emasculating shit for sure - remember it's all just a ploy for her to keep from having to accept responsibility for her past.

If she truly believes in a just G-d, she'll be ready to deal with a few setbacks like this as "divine punishment".

If she tries to put you down or get friends together to make you feel guilty - you'll know she was trash all along.
>>
>>18183651

a bit rude mate.
she's got her skanky road to happiness just like you've got your buttmad 4chan way.

she'll find a tatted up pseudospiritual chad and they'll be happy as two pigs in mud.

and you'll have your secret-diaper-fetish-enabling anime watching chubby veronica just the same.

this is life. it's a good thing.
>>
>>18183777

You got you're hyperbole fucking backwards, sport. Jesus is supposed to be unique. If everyone could hang on the cross for three days it wouldn't be a good fucking story would it?
>>
>>18183794

compensating
>>
A lot of saints were horrible people in their youth, people can change
>>
>>18183600
Most people have been fucking since middleschool/highschool, a large portion of those people are with multiple partners. Then you get to college where most people fuck everything that moves for 4 years. It's normal. I have a 27 year old friend who's had upwards of 50 partners, and a 25 year old friend who's had 4. All depends on yourself. At any rate, all those Christian teachings about waiting till marriage and not being promiscuous are bullshit. And I'm a Christian, if god didn't want people to fuck he wouldn't have invented vagina. Didn't those old jews in the bible have like 7 wives each anyway?
>>
>>18184929
Oh and BY THE WAY. Have fun marrying a girl and then giving her the worst fuck ever on her wedding night because you've never done it before. You gotta think about this shit man
>>
>>18183781
You aren't going to change the fact she has taken 18 dicks, either accept she is a slut or leave her
>>
>>18184929
>>18184933
You speak with a lot conviction for someone talking about something you don't know about. What a fool.
>>
>>18183600

18 is pretty average for an early 20s woman DESU.
>>
>>18184966
nothing he said requires much prior knowledge. Its all just obvious observations. You must have your head deep in the fucking sand to get so antsy about it
>>
>>18183600
red flag dude. dont be getting to attached
>>
>>18185054
That's disgusting
>>
Every so called "religious" churchy girl I've ever known has been a slut, there's no real border between the two things, one can be a complete whore daily and still feel pious because they pray with their community on Sundays and Wednesdays. My current girlfriend isn't very religious but was a virgin before we met, bled and everything, whereas I'm more like the woman you described, 18 is round about where I am as far as past sexual partners go

it's really up to you man, if she seems like a whore don't waste your time, 18 is a lot of fucking dicks to take, I'm sorry it's just fucking true, and no one goes from 100 to 0 all of a sudden, I would be weary at least but at the same time don't fuck up a good thing just because you have a hang up or insecurity. If you're so religious why not let his will be done and let go of it??
>>
>>18185054
That's fucked
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.