[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello to all I wanted to talk to you guys about a problem i have.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20170327_000623.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_000623.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Hello to all
I wanted to talk to you guys about a problem i have. I recently quit alcohol about 42 days ago. I had massive withdrawls, massive jump in heart rate, whole body tremors, slowed breathing, physical pain, dialeted pupils like i just dropped 500ug of lSD (did it once a long time ago) nausia, hot flashes and cold sweats, blurry vision, insomnia (<-had it since i was 8 though) sweating/pale skin, dried lips, and what im conviced was a seizure all at once (tried to open my eyes but they would keep twitching and all i could see was white and my body was stiff, i couldn't move a muscle till i grabed my bed sheets and forced myself up!)

Anyways, ive always used cannabis for my insomnia as at absolute best i got 6 hours of sleep a night as a kid whenever i would try for about 9 hours. I've been sober for 42 days but i have one issue.
Everytime i smoke i get tremors, increased heart rate, warming in my face, blurry vision, and dehydration like my body is running through water faster then it should! I've never experienced this problem in 7 years of on and off smoking with a high tolerance usually smoking up to a gram at night and 1 bowl in the afternoon everyday to help me sleep. Have any of you experienced this before? Im 21, 42 days sober, was drinking for only 1 year a pint to a 1/5th a day of whiskey this is a pic of me during a attack that left me feeling the symptoms above. Have any of you experienced anything similar? I can be sober easily, its going to sleep thats tough! I fucking hate my life as im always drained of energy and even my boss is telling me to try to smoke as its drastically affecting my work! Is this permanent or will it fade away in time? Seriously never felt close to this on cannabis a day in my life!!!
Pic is me but I'm not that pale...
>>
File: 20161003_200245.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_200245.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
How i look normally but with hair
Though i was somewhat dehydrated here aswell. I think i was drunk in this pic
>>
Fuck man alcohol or benzo w/D's are dangerous as shit, you should try to just get into a detox for a couple days, if you have insurance it might not even cost shit, but please be careful, I'm 23 and 3 years clean off pills mostly opiates, and as painful as those withdrawals are they're not life threatening like alch

Truly bro seek medical advice,I know it's shitty but it may just help you get through this shit
>>
Are you from Illinois? You look like someone I know........
>>
>>18183700
I did alcohol with benzos for my birthday, it was seriously good, I ended up so fucking relaxed I could barely speak
>>
>>18183705
No, Bakersfield California actually.
>>
>>18183700
Im day 42 sober and im FINALLY past my severe depression, and all my symptoms have been mild since, the only reason i didn't go to detox was the fact i physically couldn't drive, i was so delerius that i didn't want to wake my dad up and drive or walk 10 feet and ask for a copy if my insurance from him, and my brother and mom was also asleep and even farther. They didn't kick in till like 9:00 pm. So i powerd though it. My biggest issue right now is when smokimg ciggeretes, drinking coffie (quit that last week) and smoking cannabis (first two i get but why bud?) The first week was killer, thank you for the response and advice though, really appreciate any feedback and to know you went through a similar phase does help. I heard there withdrawls are THE WORST and benzo's take the cake. Been eating healthier too. How long did it take your symptoms to pass?? Again, thank you.
>>
>>18183717
Huh there's a guy on my boat from there. Nice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.