[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apparently i have anger issues even tho im completely justified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 3).jpg (50KB, 503x418px) Image search: [Google]
3).jpg
50KB, 503x418px
apparently i have anger issues even tho im completely justified on being angry all the time
>>
What do you get angry about? Seems strange that'd you'd leave that information out.
>>
No, you are just a punk. Cut that shit out of your life or shut up.
>>
>>18183544
authoritarian
cunts
people who want my money
people who want my help
people who want to take away my rights
my family
random cunts i cross paths with
liars, i fucking hate liars
people who use numbers too harrass others
people who try to ruin things just because they dont like them
people who demand special treatment
people who never admit their wrongdoings and either look for backup from equally terrible people or act dumb
people who want a set of rules for them but a completely different set of rules for everyone else
politicians
people who strawman things
people who make fun of the things that hurt me but claim im horrible if i do the same to them
people who say never say that in public or you are getting beaten up
"friends" who demand i change because im "toxic" even tho i accept them for who they are flaws and all
people who expect things from me
people who feel entitled to telling me what to do
anyone who pretends to be better than me or know better than me
people who talk shit about the "uneducated" when they mean poor
people who dont like what you do so they pretend you made some sorth of mistake
people who offer help as a form of attack
people who assume they only reason you could possibly think different than them is that you dont know enough about the subject
even you prove you know more than them about it
people who just know they are right
people who try to shut me up
people who pretend anything they dont like is a personal attack on them
people who demand compassion out of you
while being horribly cruel at the same time
people who blow out of proportion any single bad thing that happens to them like its a horrible curse
people who try to start fights with me even when i dont want to

that off the top of my head
>>
>>18183539
>come to adv for help
yeah sure
>>
>>18183577
Two things
>Discipline
>Thick skin

Getting worked up about petty things is useless and a waste of time you could've spent doing something productive

People that go petty are best left behind, find some new friends

From reading what annoy's you i can tell you're somewhat authoritarian yourself, and that doesn't mix well with other authoritarian figures

Also as a side note, being pragmatic and admitting fault is a strong quality, if you're in a discussion and you stick to one side and so are they you're both wrong

Checking your blind side every now and then is a good way of keeping things real and not getting too confident about one idea being the only right one
>>
>>18183577
you need therapy
>>
>>18183633
I'm not authoritarian at all, I hate people who try to force others to do things they don't want
Sometimes it makes sense like don't kill or don't rape
90% of the time is bullshit, 90% of the time is all selfish bullshit like give me money because I want it and I have the power to make you

I try to be honest almost all the time, I basically only keep things to myself when it's shit that nobody has the right to know o it's someone demanding to know something about me that I don't like and I don't want to share like when a woman asks how was my relationship. With my mom to either claim I hate woken because I hate my mom or I hate women because I love my mom too much

Anyways if I'm honest nobody can ever call me out on anything that's something I learned
If I want to be right I argue on absolutes because an absolute is right
>>
>>18183658
I had 8 therapy so far, I don't need any more thank you
>>
>>18183577
>people who blow out of proportion any single bad thing that happens to them like its a horrible curse
Just like you?
>>
>>18183723
No
I mean like oh good someone looked at me wrong or asked me where I'm from I have been attacked by a criminal
I don't take things personal I just hate bad people
>>
>>18183577
>people who feel entitled.

But you sound entitled.

Its not up to you whether youre an asshole or not. The people around you all seem to have a problem with you, and that should be telling.

>i hate liars

That one stood out a bit because everyone ever lies now and then.. Even you. But i bet when you do you feel "justified".

But all in all sounds like you really think youre a perfect wonderful person who knows everything and everyone needs to live by your standards.

Also world views play a role.

I have a good life, good friends, good wife, love my job and my dogs.

I also know assholes and sometimes bad things happen to me and im aware of horrendous shit that happens in the world.

But why should i waste my goddamn life and breathe being angry about all the shit there is to be angry about when i can just be cool with the life i built myself and the social circle ive chosen?

This world is random crazy and chaotic, no one asked to be here, and no one knows wtf theyre doing. Especially not you.

The fact you could come up with such a long list so quickly and easily shows you have a serious problem in your perspective and personal life.

See a doctor. You may need a therapist, but a physician could help too.

Shit that has nothing to do with your brain like an overactive thyroid could cause mental bullshit like what you have going on. Its worth a look.

But man... Chill the fuck out. Its only as bad or amazing as you choose to see.
>>
>>18183749
>The people around you all seem to have a problem with you, and that should be telling.
Yes, they are a bunch of controlling assholes
>You sound entitled
If people don't think I'm entitled to honesty then they aren't entitled to my time nor respect
>Everyone lies
I hate the especific type of liar that lies to get something out of people
>You think you are perfect
I'm not
I'm really far from perfect
I can name more flaws about myself than the people I hate
Taking advantage of others isn't one of them
>Worldview
I don't think worldview is an appropriate concept, if you think you experience the same world as people with completely different circumstances you are completely wrong
>Serious problem in your perspective and personal life
Probably because I hate the people in control and I hate that they openly fuck with everyone else and get away with it and I hate that they secretly fuck with them 4 times worse and has made the act of telling the truth into an embarrassing thing if not a crime
So I'm always reading about what they are doing, I want to know every single thing they do every second of ever day because they have complete control over me that they shouldn't have and I'm completely unable to protect myself from them

I was abused a lot and I experienced awful things from a lot of people and the system completely failed me every step of the way, I know I'm not safe and I'm not protected by experience so if you want to turn it around and accuse me of paranoia go ahead, I'm not embarrassed of surviving abuse
That's fucking honesty, that's me living by my word, I also recluse myself and push people away because I don't feel emotional connection with them
I also have bad self steem because that was drilled in my head by awful people
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18183668
>>18183577
>>18183672
>>18183726
>>18183779

Listen, ultimately, it doesn't affect of us if you decide to be a miserable cunt. Go ahead and die alone if you like. Nobody will try to stop you.

There is no point in arguing with us about it, dude. You sound exhausting to be around but that is well within your rights. Nobody cares. Be as miserable as you want.
>>
>>18183827
It's not like I want to be angry, I don't get how people are so blissfully ignorant about everything
I'm 1000% sure that people would oppose these things if they sat to think about them for a while
Is like being the last sane man on Earth or something
>>
>>18183577
>being this delusional

Count to 10 backwards you mouth breathing retard. You shallow dope. You thickheaded buffoon. You fool.
>>
>>18183842
I like to make basic additions instead
1+1 =2
2+2 = 5
How was that?
>>
>>18183827
What's even the alternative? Always shutting up around people and never saying what I really think about things?
How is that any better?
>>
>>18183539
Technically all people could find reasons to be angry every day. But they are adults that either solve their problem, or accept and move on. You don't. That's why it's an issue for you irregardless of being justified or not. Pull the stick out of your ass and smile.
>>
>>18183861
you get to keep some company?
>>
File: McWatHN.jpg (128KB, 460x1130px) Image search: [Google]
McWatHN.jpg
128KB, 460x1130px
>>18183848
>2+2 = 5
>>
File: 1386920077695.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
1386920077695.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>18183861

>How is that any better?

It isn't. Do it your way. No one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1474166598882.jpg (47KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
1474166598882.jpg
47KB, 736x551px
>>18183848
You know what? That's even better than the advice I offered. Keep up the good work Anon.

Don't take yourself too seriously mate. I'm sure you mean well.
>>
>>18183867
That would make me feel lonelier than ever before
>>
>>18183539
I'm going to judge that you're in middle school or very early highschool, and say you should screenshot this post to see how stupid you were at this age.
>>
>>18183539
"Whoever gets mad first, loses"

I guess you're completely justified with losing all the time
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.