[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find out who created a certain FB page/group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: facebook[1].jpg (325KB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
facebook[1].jpg
325KB, 3500x1968px
Is it possible to find out who created a certain FB page/group I don't like?

There's a page that is making fun of me, my friends and our values. I can see lists of people who like the content posted on it, but I want to know who is behind this initiative.
>>
Unless they are naming you personally there is fuck all you can do. It is just people sharing opinions. What is the page about? PETA? Scientology? Gender fluidity?
>>
>>18183480
>There's a page that is making fun of me, my friends and our values

The fact that you don't say what it's about makes me think you deserve it. What are you, bronies or something?
>>
>>18183480
First off, no you can't

Secondly; What is the page about, you're keeping information from us, which tells me you're trying to hide something from us
>>
We're a religious community that promotes traditional lifestyle. We're not hurting anyone.

These people are very liberal and see is aa a threat. They called me a potato, and compared our community to literal shit.

I'm all up for a discussion, but these people are not interested in talking, they're just being mean for no reason.
>>
>>18183480
Sorry Orwell but unless you work for the CIA that kind of information is personal
>>
>>18183728
If you pay them attention they win, all they want is to find a target to be assholes towards
Either play their game and play it better than them, ignore them or report
Chances are reporting won't do shit tho
>>
>>18183480

unless they mention you or post your photos specifically there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>18183728
If you promote your church in public, function as any kind of spokesperson for your group, or have any role as a leader in your church, then that is a public stance for the values of said church. You can not limit peoples ability to comment or critique what you bring to their attention. If you do not want that attention, keep your religion to yourself, in that case privacy laws would protect you. It all boils down to how they gathered the information about you. Did they infringe on your privacy, or are they just commenting on things you made public?
>>
Yeah unless they're actually naming you in specific, nothing you can do but just block the page and forget about it.
If the page is like "*Your name here* is a stupid doodoo head who fucks dolls" Or something, you can report it to facebook since it's a direct attack onto you.
But if it's just "scientology is dumb lol" That's free speech and follows FB's tos.
Block and move on friend/
Also I highly reccomend the chrome extension "Social fixer". It'll allow you to filter shit you don't want to see/that will make you upset automatically so you can live in a little more ignorant bliss to the hate/trolls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.