[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, my boyfriend hit me (pic related) This was taken about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hi, my boyfriend hit me (pic related) This was taken about a week after it happened. & it happened 2 months ago. It was quick and I only teared up a little, I was more emotionally hurt by it I think. He tells me he didn't mean to do it that hard (I am very fragile) but he wouldn't apologize on his own. I had to make him say sorry just to make myself feel better.
Do you think this is bad?
He says I deserve it, though I don't even remember what the argument was about (something ridiculous I'm sure).. not the first time he has acted out either. How come I don't want to leave him over this? I love him very much... is it wrong that I am not really phased by him hurting me like this? By no means do I like it either. I felt upset about it but I don't want to "go to someone" for help about it.
It healed fine.
Any advice?
>>
Stockholm Syndrome to a T

Hitting your significant other is not acceptable behavior
>>
>>18183453
desu I think you did deserve it
and the fact you come here to bitch about your boyfriend behind your back, for shame
kill yourself
>>
File: SILLYROASTIE.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
SILLYROASTIE.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>tiny bruise
CALL THE FUCKING POLICE WE GOT A WOMAN BASHER ON THE LOOSE
>>
>>18183457
Can you explain that a little more? I've never heard of it
>>
>>18183453
My high school volleyball team has bruises worse than that suck it up
>>
>>18183457
It's not really Stockholm Syndrome, it's more like developing battered person syndrome.
>>
:/ you all are very mean. I came here for advice not to get bitched at for how "light" the bruise is, does that really matter anyways? :|
>>
>>18183476
well youre a whore anyway so we dont care
kill yourself
>>
Ditch him OP, he sounds like an abusive peice of shit.
>>
>>18183453
Ask a close friend or family member for help. Personally, I think it's terrible, and never justified. It's your call, you can stick it out if you want,(thought I wouldn't) but if it happens again, it's time to gtfo, these things tend to escalate.
>>
>>18183464
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome

pick your poison
>>
>>18183485
This, please get help OP, you shouldn't let yourself be treated like this,
>>
gtfo asap.

He didn't mean to do it but thinks you deserve it? The abuse will get worse over time as he tries to push your limits. It was a minor bruise this time (sort of) but it will get worse. It's how these abusers operate.

Make a plan of action to stay with a trusted friend or family member when your break up with him. He won't like it and will try to keep control over you in any way he can.
>>
>>18183453
Posting something like this on 4chan is subjecting yourself to be trolled. The bruise isn't that bad but that isn't the point, OP. You should definitely seek help and leave the guy especially if he's putting into your head that you deserve it. Maybe you've done something and you aren't telling the full story but I personally would not put up with a man putting his hands on me.

If you cheated on him emotionally or otherwise you should kys and thus deserve a harsh punishment than a tiny bruise but somehow I doubt that occurred. Good luck.

TL;DR Get help. Kick psychopathic bf to the curb and if you don't want to be trolled--don't post things of this nature to 4chan of all places.
>>
Violence is a persistent trait in a person. That will happen again and again. The more it happens the more it escalates. Since you have not filed a police report, nor have you left the relationship, you are sending the message that what he did is OK. That will only get worse. Get out of that relationship while you still can.
>>
OP here, I definitely can relate to aspects of those "syndromes" you guys linked. I feel kind of lost. I really do love him, though I am scared to have friends. I've kind of had to stop talking to everyone except family and a couple other friends that I'm "allowed" to have. I feel like I need his permission for everything. I constantly am scared that I'm doing something wrong, and that he is always watching me even when he isn't around.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18183453

>Hi, my boyfriend hit me

>Do you think this is bad?
>>
>>18183515
Yeah, this is defenatly an abusive relationship. Ditch him ASAP
>>
>>18183521
Well :/

love is blind?

I'm a retard okay
>>
>>18183528
You need help OP, you might not be strong enough but tell a family member or friend, that's a start.
>>
>>18183527
This please get out of there
Save yourself girl
Trust me it's only a matter of time before he hits you again, this time it's just a bruise but next time it might be a broken bone. Guys like this don't get better especially not ones who are obviously unremorseful like he is.
>>
I know a lot of crucial stuff about this so listen to me OP.

Most ppl being abused do not realize how serious abuse is. To even ask for a second that you should continue the relationship suggests this. It is grounds for immediately ending the relationship for good and here is why. Abuse causes extremely severe consequences on a persons psychology and therefore their life and daily happiness in general. It can negatively change somebodies personality severely from being exposed to it. Even on the level you experienced. Etc

There is no such thing as being deserving of abuse. It is common for ppl to think this way. There is no good reason on earth that justifies abusing someone especially because of the horrible consequences abuse has on someone.

The horrible cycle of abuse is known to be this. The abusive event. The phase where you guys kiss up and keep trying to make things work. The phase where everything is fine after you kiss and make up. And then, the abusive event happens again.

So as you can see, forgiving and trying to make things work actually doesn't work. Because it just leads to kiss and makeup, to things are fine for awhile, and then the abusive event again.

Because of this, there is 0 reason to believe it will ever change. And any hope you have of it being fixed is just the stage of the cycle of abuse where you kiss and makeup.

So you need to get out of there ASAP.

If none of this is a good enough reason then think of this. You want your kids to see you abused by him and get traumatized from it and grow up with huge fucked up issues? You want him to abuse your kids? Gtfo away from him.

Stay away from any guy that isn't husband material even if you're just casually dating. Have good standards from the beginning and don't settle for less
>>
>>18183528
It's true. But you need to get out. I was in the same place, but it was worse because I'm a guy. No one would say the bruises were anything wrong ("lul you got hurt by a girl"), but I could expect to be hated if I even laid a finger on her to stop them.
>>
>>18183666
>it was worse
Sorry, I feel like an ass for putting it this way. All abuse is bad, I just wanted to relate.
>>
>>18183453
>I don't even remember what the argument was about (something ridiculous I'm sure).
Make this thread again when you remember and I will offer advice
>>
>>18183453
I mean, How did he hit you? It really matters in assessing him.
Also be wary of this behavior. Once is already too many. If he can't learn from his mistake and ever does it again. You are going to have to leave him.
>>
I hate bait threads like this because there are multiple people I know in abusive relationships who's arms look similar
>>
>>18183625
OP Here, I can relate with this "cycle" you speak of, though I understand it is there, I currently still can't bring myself to leave? I cherish the "kiss and make up" parts. It makes the "me crying and him not caring" part worth it?? When he is nice, he's really nice and it makes my heart happy so I just deal with the cycle. I have been with him for almost two years if that matters. Idk what to say right now
>>
>>18183679
this, 100%
>>
>>18183727
Well we were in the car, he was driving, and he used his fist to hit my left arm (above my elbow) really hard. It was shocking, I didn't even know I had the bruise till days later and it got pretty dark. This picture is a week after it happened so idk. It was definitely on purpose to injure me.
>>
>>18183818
were you being annoying or something?
>>
>>18183497
>violence is a trait
tell me more, mr. psychologist
>>
>>18183730
how is this bait?
>>
>>18183476
>:/ you all are very mean. I came here for advice not to get bitched at for how "light" the bruise is, does that really matter anyways? :|

Welcome to 4chan when sad people bitch on others to feel better. Why did he you? Also if its not the first time, that's a big red flag for an abusive relationship.
>>
>>18183679
this, very much this
>>
>>18183820
Honestly I don't remember what we were talking about at the time but I know he was driving me home and it ended the night off really terribly
>>
>>18183837
so you were probably being a bitchy cunt then
has it possibly fuckin occurred to you yet that maybe you should apologize? or are you just that much of a stuck up bitch?
>>
>>18183839
Trust me I'm sure I apologized to him for something, it's always "my fault" in the end. He is an angel in his eyes.
>>
>>18183858
well because it is your fault
>>
>>18183858
It's your fault [spoiler]for trusting him[/spoiler].
>>
>>18183453
ignore these other idiots and fucking leave him
>>
>>18183839
>>18183882

kys faggot. Do you hit people when they are being annoying?

Leave him op
>>
I've seen this before, and know no matter how "sweet" he is he doesn't actually give a shit about you or your feelings. If he did he wouldn't have hit you. Please please please leave, no matter how much you love him leave. It will only get worse from here, don't put yourself in a dangerous position
>>
>>18183894
I'll hit you irl
>>
>>18183453
Sorry you got the angst from the kids above this post. Everyone has their reasons to be bitchy sometimes, so don't worry about apologizing to him. You should probably cruise for a bit if you're enjoying the relationship, then obviously jump ship if it ever happens again.
>>
>>18183799
textbook stockholm syndrome.

hats how women like you die, op.
>>
>>18183921
did I mention he looks like a young version of Ted Bundy
>>
>>18183934
://
>>
>>18183818
Sounds like he at least had the common sense to not punch you somewhere that would damage you. The shock probably drowned out the pain. Either that or you bruise extremely easily.
The issue here is that you had to make him apologize. Having a tantrum is one thing, not realizing you were wrong is another.
As a male I can tell you that its pretty weird thinking that you can seriously harm someone by hitting their arm so he probably didnt realize he was going to injure you by doing so. A lot of men don't realize that not only are women weaker than men, they are also more fragile. Seeing your bruise should have opened his eyes. Its kinda distressing that it didnt.
If you can't get him to really understand why he's wrong Id say bail. You aren't at serious risk or anything, but you don't want to deal with injuries just because he can't get it.
>>
>>18183970
your white knight is showing
>>
>>18183980
What?
>>
>>18183980
So is your immaturity
>>
>>18183993
n u fagit
>>
File: kiss.gif (786KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
786KB, 500x375px
>>18183970
T H I R S T Y
>>
>>18184012
How so. I felt that I may have sympathized with the guy too much, but tried to be fair to both sides.
>>
>>18184023
lmao fuck dude are you this autistic in real life?
>>
>>18184024
I feel like I am autistic for trying to have a conversation with someone who can literally only reply with insults. Im sure you will follow with another and confirm I have been wasting my time trying to level with you.
>>
>>18184028
ya u fucking nob
>>
>>18184028
nope
can confirm what >>18184024 said

you are definitely some form of autistic
>>
>>18183970
jeez, this is another level of stupidity
>>
>>18183453
if you did nothing wrong the you don't deserve that kind of treatment but if you got out of line then their is nothing wrong with him disciplining you by hinting you. primates do this to their females when they get out of line so this is completely normal and natural.
>>
>>18183799
>abuse then cuddles
you love the abuse, don't you? no need to reply, your post shows that. you are also a manipulative cunt because you didnt tell the full history. that does not matter though.
leave him and don't fall for your own trap. you are going to be heartbroken for a good while but it is better than becoming disabled in the future or even a dead person.
>>
If this post is real, then yes, this is bad, and he can be taken to court for assault or physical abuse within the relationship if you choose to do so.
>>
>>18183909
You'd have to leave your parents' basement to do that.
>>
>>18184157
all women love abuse you fucking idiot
you can do the fucking worst to a woman, you can abuse her, cheat on her, do anything you want, they wont care, might even like it. the only thing you cant do to a woman is bore her, dont you dare bore her, or she'll do to all that shit to you; just to make it interesting.
>>
This is such obvious bait. And you all fell for it.
>>
>>18184219
OP here.. not bait whatever you mean by that.
>>
>>18184225
>not bait whatever you mean by that.
Wow, you're really laying it on thick, aren't you?
>>
>>18184231
um, honestly have no idea what you're saying, I'm pretty sure bait means fake so?? it's not fake??
>>
>>18184225
>not bait
you literally made a copy thread of this guy's thread>>18183652
>>
>>18184241
I'm the original OP, the girl who got hit. Whoever made that second thread is definitely not my boyfriend & I find it annoying
>>
>>18184240
It's either
>I've never been on 4chan before
>bait
Still, props to you for getting all of these people to fall for it.
>>
>>18184252
??? fall for what??? I don't understand, how am I fooling anyone?
>>
>>18184250
Dude, it's legit the same picture.
>>
>>18184254
dude, they legit obviously saved/screenshotted it off the original thread
>>
>>18184253
Oh come on. No one talks like this, and the second thread confirms it. Stop playing dumb. No one who goes on this hellhole site doesn't know what bait is. You're so obvious.
>>
>>18183457
Battered spouse syndrome would be the correct term.
>>
>>18184250
>I'm the original OP, the girl who got hit. >Whoever made that second thread is definitely not my boyfriend & I find it annoying
suuuuuuure
nice bait faggot
>>
>>18184259
you cant fucking post the same picture that already exists in the catalog you fucking newfag
>>
>>18184268
I think it's pretty clear that someone who doesn't know what bait is is a newfag of the highest degree. May also be new to the internet in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18184263
oh my god wtf why do people not believe me ?? do u need another pic ? like ? stop
>>
>>18184279
>posting the same image cropped slightly
How stupid do you think we are?
>>
>>18184285
it's literally not the same pic lmao
>>
>>18184286
Dude, it literally is. Same position, same lighting, same area, same angle. Just slightly cut away.
>>
>>18184279
you literally just took that pic from the real thread you dumbass >>18184288
>>
>>18184279
Look just stop. Hes attempting to derail your thread so no further conversation can be discussed. He knows hes wrong. Its a form of trolling by pretending to be retarded. That being said its late and no one has anything further to say. Id suggest you wrap the tread you with a closing comment, go to sleep and see if someone says anything when you wake up.
>>
File: image.jpg (813KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
813KB, 3264x2448px
>>18184286
like a different one if u still don't believe me
>>
>>18184291
it was posted here first you fucking idiot if you look at the time
>>
Any pics of your other body parts?
otherwise this thread is fake
>>
>>18184293
you did it again>>18184296
>>
>>18184292
I think it's just several people making the same comment that the thread is clearly bait. That is up to be decided, but it certainly seems suspicious, and the proclaimed ignorance of terms like " bait" kind of seals the deal. I don't think they're trying to derail the conversation, just point out that the conversation is based on false pretences.
>>
>>18184301
once again It was posted here first faggot
>>
>>18184311
stop trying to save face bitch
youve been caught
everyone sees through your bullshit
>>
On the off chance that you're serious OP, and this isn't bait, I'd advise you to just get out of there.

You've got some kind of stockholm syndrome or something, so maybe talk to a sensible person you trust in your life and figure out what to do. Abuse only gets worse, never better.

No one should hit their SO in an argument. It's not okay, and shouldn't be tolerated, and he's not apologetic either, which bodes ill. Just get out, find someone new before he hurts you more seriously.
>>
Any advice?
Use your brain.

Do we honestly live in such an age where we must consult the internet for every single decision we make in our daily lives?

Nah, I can't even let myself get upset over something like that. You're aren't a child anymore, it's time to stop asking mommy and daddy.
>>
>>18184312
what exactly is bullshit? I'm not making anything up if that's what you mean? Why are people suddenly trying to invalidate my thread? ???
>>
>>18184318
Because it's fake.
>>
>>18183453

Bait
>>
>>18184322
>>18184324
OP here and I hate you both >:/
>>
>>18184333
Oh dear, someone hates me on the internet.
Yeesh, you're not even replying to the people who did try to give you advice, you're so caught up trying to convince us people who can see through clear bullshit.
>>
>>18184337
Just because I'm bot replying to every person that gives advice doesn't mean I'm not reading their advice
>>
>>18183453
Im the OP of this thread>>18183652 and I was told you've been pretending to be my crazy girlfriend to bait people
how much a cocksucking faggot do you have to be to pretend to be someone else just to get (You)'s on some shithole board?
>>
>>18184342
go away I don't fucking know you stop pretending to be my boyfriend !!!!!!
>>
>>18184344
seriously dude drop the fucking act. this is pathetic.
I have a legitimate problem and you just want to make fun of that in the middle of the night
do you really have no life?
>>
> my boyfriend hit me
>he wouldn't apologize on his own
>He says I deserve it
>not the first time he has acted out either.
Clear pattern of abuse. You should leave, but you seem kind of weak willed and in denial, so I doubt you will. It'll only get worse though, I feel sorry for you.

> How come I don't want to leave him over this?
>I love him very much
There you go, answered your own question. Soon he will cut you off from all your friends and family, so you won't be able to leave even if you want to, and you'll be trapped and probably become part of a domestic violence statistic.

Just leave. Find some inner strength, although it seems to be something you're lacking, and ditch his worthless, abusive ass. You'll find someone new. People always do.
>>
>>18184350
Dude, you have a real problem alright. You're an ass. Like, a colossal, violent, cruel, stupid jackass.
>>
>>18184350
??? fuck you stop trolling omfg
>>
>>18184351
:(((((
>>
>>18184356
Im not cruel she just wont fucking leave me alone
and she's fucking batshit fucking nuts I had to push her down the stairs for christ's sake

>>18184357
shut the fuck up and kill yourself you sack of shit
>>
>>18184363
That's a useless response.
>>
>>18184300
This.
>>
>>18184371
Okay whoever you are you really need to stop pretending that I'm the girl you despise and abuse. I'm not in any way related to your personal problems with a bitch named Janet. I am not her so fuck off! omg you're a creep
>>
>>18184371
There's no way anybody is that thick.
>>
>>18184381
I know youre not her youre just fucking pretending to be her Im not fucking retarded
fuck off and kill yourself already
also I never once said Janet? how would you know unless you've been trolling this whole time.
>>
>>18184384
swear to god she really is that retarded. like I said in the last thread she didnt want to believe me that I wanted to break up with her so I packed up all her shit and she thought we were going on a vacation
>>
>>18184386
>>18184393
I'm the OP of this thread and I don't fking know u ! stop
>>
>>18184410
I know you dont fucking know me you fuckin retard
quit fucking steeping this low for (You)'s and fuck off already.
this is my thread now.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.