[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my wife I cannot stand her friends and I do not want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stock photo.jpg (287KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stock photo.jpg
287KB, 1000x1600px
I told my wife I cannot stand her friends and I do not want to hang out with them ever again.

Now she's acting like I shit on her head, and is giving me the silent treatment.

Should I have kept my mouth shut?
>>
you insulted your wife's taste in pals.

probably should have kept it to yourself. no one is forcing you to be buddy-buddy with her friends, could have always been cordial yet distant.

on the plus side, s'long as your wife isn't a crazy bitch, it will blow over. apologise and make an effort to chill with her friends.
>>
>>18183353
You need to practice some tact with your communication skills; everyone needs friends. If you don't like them, there shouldn't be anything wrong with communicating that, but saying you never want to hang out with them again is selfish; especially if she wants to do couple related things in groups.
>>
>>18183353
My ex's friend(s) poisoned what we started when dating early on. Months later I agreed to another go, but this friend was still in the picture so in the back of my mind I kept thinking when will this bullshit happen again.

Broke up. I really loved this girl but I wasn't going to give up self respect and dignity. We started talking again months later and things were great. Then all of a sudden she goes cold. Very sure this friend gave some bullshit advice and told her to date the guy that she likes i.e. who kisses her ass
>>
File: 1354598786518.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1354598786518.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>>18183437
>>18183447
>>18183409
Sunday is my day off.
I'd rather be doing anything else with my time than sit around a table with a bunch of phony motherfuckers kissing each other's asses.

I might be autistic/aspergian though, because I think that talking a lot, especially talking about yourself, is about the most un-masculine thing you can do.
>>
>>18183353
what is wrong with her friends?

define "phony motherfuckers kissing each other's asses"
>>
>>18183494
Not like us.
>>
>>18183353
You are the company you keep. you basically told your wife that you cannot stand HER
>>
>>18183353
>>18183496

>Should I have kept my mouth shut?

Yes. When one is a cunt it is often the wisest thing to remain silent.
>>
>>18183496
>>18183496

Wow, so descriptive, thank you for clearing that up and making it easy to understand.
>>
>>18183353
That girl has a nice ass who is she
>>
>>18183460
Welcome to marriage OP. You think I want to spend my Saturday shopping for artisinal soaps at the local farmer's market? No, but I'm hoping to have sex again some time this year, so I fucking suck it up and spend time with the woman I made a commitment to being with the rest of my life, doing something I hate, because it's important to her.
>>
>>18183543
>not kissing his ass

LOOK AT YOU GO!
>>
>>18183460
Not how relationships work, m8. If you won't ever do stuff you don't want to do just to keep your SO happy, maybe you're better off single
>>
>>18184773
all males are better off single, true
>>
>>18183353
Been on that situation few times. I think the best is to keep silent.

Instead of voicing you dislike directly, it's better to suggest alternatives of activities for both of you.
If she still want to hang out with her friends with you, suggest that it's need to be 50:50 where she'd let you drag her to your preferered activities together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.