[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Is she trying to imply? >talking, dating for some time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1489989987013.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489989987013.gif
993KB, 250x250px
What Is she trying to imply?

>talking, dating for some time
>both interested in each other
>Someone tells me shes with her ex again
>Ask her about it (not directly)
>Doesn't answer the question but asks "whos talking about me?!"
>Don't talk for a few days
>Talk like before, dating.

Is she in a relationship with her ex?! I don't want to fuck things up for them..but Im really interested.
>>
>Someone tells me shes with her ex again

>Doesn't answer the question but asks "whos talking about me?!"
She doesn't even deny it man, what the hell are you doing "dating" this girl?
>>
File: IMG_5836.jpg (169KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5836.jpg
169KB, 835x1024px
>>18182888
>>don't talk for a few days
>>talk like before
>>
>>18182896
We've been doing this for almost half a year... Their (possibly) back together since 2 weeks. Fuck me im stupid...
>>
>>18182903
So basically, she's cheating on you. Great work man.
>>
>>18182914
Thought about that. Spend quiet some money on these dates too...
>>
>>18182920
Oh buddy, you've been had. Have you kissed her? Had sex? Are you official?
>>
>>18182926
Nothing official but close.
>>
>>18182926
Still I know that her ex is a huge fucking asshole so I'm quit confident that she didn't go back to him.
>>
you got cucked m8
>>
>>18182930
Did you sleep with her and/or kiss her yet though? You can be honest, its ok if you didnt yet. Answer my question mate.

>>18182935
Hehe human emotions and memories are funny, they tend to make us take the worst decisions. In my case, I've dropped girls that I knew were good for me for an old love that I knew was toxic in the past. Her secretiveness is suspicious enough.
>>
>>18182965
Haven't kissed, haven't had sex. It is really weird. The reaction to my question was quiet toxic...
>>
>>18182976
Not him but are you a khv?
>>
Do girls who are like this have tattoos?
>>
>>18182991
She has a tattoo.
>>
>>18182989
I'm not, thanks.
>>
>>18182996
Oh okay, large tattoo or small tattoo. I find people with larger tattoos have like, a lot of baggage. Trying to cover up something?
>>
>>18183003
small one.
>>
>>18183010
Oh okay. I'm not claiming to know anyone. But tattoos seem like a red flag how these situations all correlate.
>>
>>18183037
What are you trying to tell me?
>>
>>18182976
Oh yeah, I'm sorry man but its over. She's going to gravitate towards someone who made her feel good by being physically passionate with her. With you she hasn't.

What I'm saying is, she probably is missing her ex's D
>>
>>18183040
he's saying that normally chicks with tattoos have problems most of the time, but more to the advice, get the boyfriends number and tell him what's been going on then ignore her. remember there is two sides to the story and that uve been her emotional pillow for the last 2 or whatever u said years
>>
>>18182903
>>18182976
You've been dating her for almost half a year and haven't kissed her yet? I'm not trying to be rude or anything because I completely understand what it's like to be autistic and oblivious when it comes to this stuff but at this point she's probably just assuming you're not that interested.
>>18183043
This, really. As a guy it's sort of expected you take the lead in these things. You not trying to escalate physically is basically a rejection to her.
>>
>>18183569
We've been talking since half a year. We've been dating since the beginning of March. She also told me that she isn't into 'hugging when you meet' and that sorta stuff
>>
>>18184545
Oh, that's a fair bit weirder then. Still I would say you should have tried to kiss her by now. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous and light a fire under your ass?
>>
>>18182888
You need to ask her directly about it.
Looks almost like she doesn't even consider you two dating. Be explicit about your interest in her and demand the same honesty about it.
>>
>>18184770
Yeah I know... I personally believe, that theres a right time for everything. And there just hasn't been a right time to kiss her yet. Also were in the same office and sit next to each other so if this goes wrong and this shit backfires Im fucked.
>>
>>18184849
Well, we went dining, coffee the typical stuff. If she didn't get the message I dunno what will.
>>
shes gona give you the
>im not ready for a relationship
speech
then suck the cock of ex the same evening

you cant fuck it up, its already fucked
(and she is too)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.