[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, autismolord here, so i havent dated a girl in about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Show me you boipuccie.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Show me you boipuccie.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Hey adv, autismolord here, so i havent dated a girl in about 2 years, i was a normie back then. But now i question if i ever want to be in a relationship again. When i think of relationships now i think of excessive money loss, putting up with erratic emotions and being forced to go places i dont really want to go, and my only reward for this is sex, at intervals she decides. Is it ever really like that? Or is it like that but people dont really care cause theyre intoxicated with "love"? I think the people and information i have been surrounding myself lately with has given me a negative connotation to dating. I also think no girl can be trusted to stay loyal but once again that's probably /pol/ talking. Also everyone one i know thats been married 10+ years say never get married. Is it really even worth it guys?
>>
>>18182459
Also is pic related a trap or not? This is the real reason im here
>>
>>18182459
Focus on yourself.

Yeah, dating is worth it if it adds something to your life. If your life is on rails and everything's cool it's worth giving it a shot (unless you're going to go all beta nice boi shit, then you're fucked either way).

Relationships come in all sorts. Those instances you mentioned do happen, but there are also the good ones too. Girls you can trust and love and will genuinely make you happy.
But like everything in life, it ain't easy finding, exceptionally hard if you don't even try, which you ain't, so go on, give it a try.

If you get your heart broken, take a breather and try again once you feel better.
>>
Yup, that's why I stay single since my last breakup. It was exactly as you described and I feel exactly the same.

also this guy
>>18182563

You only feel need to get relationships if your own life is boring and sad, otherwise the costs are basically too high and do not equal the income.
>>
That's because you have a rigid idea about what dating is. Why does it have to be about excessive money loss? Why do you have to put up with erratic emotions? Why would you be forced to go places you don't want to?

Being in a relationship is not forcing you to do any of those things? If the girl you're dating asks you to go to a place you don't like you can, you know, say that you don't want to. You aren't forced to make any sacrifices for a relationship. Refusing to make any sacrifices all together might break the relationship (although not all relationships require sacrifices. The best relationships are the ones that work naturally, not the ones you have to put effort in, despite what the movies might tell you), but it's your choice whether you make them or not.

There's no reason to be afraid of potential sacrifices you have to make if you just want to date someone. In a relationship you don't have to do anything, you chose what you're willing to do and if the other person doesn't like it they can live. This is how healthy relationships work, not with one partner bending over backwards to please the other one while being miserable themselves. But if you're scared by this kind of thing think twice before moving in with someone, sharing assets, or, obviously, getting married. This is the kind of thing that CAN force you to deal with money loss or emotional abuse.
>>
>>18182639
they can leave*
>>
>>18182639
>The best relationships are the ones that work naturally, not the ones you have to put effort in, despite what the movies might tell you),

Sounds legit, but through 28 years of my life I haven't encountered such a relationship. Women expect the money and effort all the time, natural and honest relationship is a myth.
>>
>>18182672
>I haven't experienced it so it doesn't exist
Well I've seen relationships where the girl doesn't expect anything like that. I've also seen relationships where it's the other way around, the guy sits on his ass and expects stuff while the girl puts in a disproportionate amount of effort and sacrifices.

I do think that women are kind of spoiled in the western world and many of them have unrealistic expectations, but this doesn't mean all of them are like that, not by a long shot. Maybe you had the bad luck of only running into entitled cunts so far. Or maybe, just maybe it's your fault too. If you act like a doormat you'll be treated like a doormat.
>>
>>18182723
Yup, but acting like alpha whit knight moneybag is fake and tiresome in longer term. Still can't balance the price.

I prefer to be my doormat self and chill.
>>
>>18182739
Who said you have to act a certain way? All you have to do is set boundaries and be honest. If she asks you to go somewhere you don't want to go refuse. If she yells at you for stupid reasons and annoys you off tell her to take time to calm down and leave (or kick her out if shes in your house). If she wants you to spend money on something you see as pointless then don't do it.

You're not acting by doing any of this, quite the opposite, you're acting when you put up with stuff you don't like. If you're acting like a doormat you're only doing it out of fear. Fear of rejection, of abandonment, of retaliation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.