[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a girl laugh ? I suck at this shit and I have this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5d9c74813962496bbe80db196933e4e9.jpg (236KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5d9c74813962496bbe80db196933e4e9.jpg
236KB, 864x1536px
How do I make a girl laugh ? I suck at this shit and I have this date next friday.

I am a very socially awkward person(or introvert) so even though I can socialize, I never know what to say and I end up sounding like fool most of the time. Is gonna be a clusterfuck.

Or should I just not try to make her laugh and be myself(which may be boring)?
>>
Help me pls
>>
>>18182456
You have a date.

Chances are, she already likes you. If that's the case, she'll go out of her way to laugh at every retarded joke you make, don't worry. Girls aren't funny at all, have you ever heard their convos/jokes?

Be yourself, just try not to go full retard, that's hard to pull off by itself, but even harder to recover from.

Worst case scenario: She doesn't like you because your humor doesn't please her - fuck her, you'll find better.
>>
>kidnap her
> drag her out in the woods
>stab her and beat her with a pipe
>all while screaming "Isnt this FUNNY?!! Laugh BITCH!!"
>she laughs, between the shreiks and tear

At least that's what worked for me. A woman's laughter is the most beautiful sound
>>
>>18182727
Ok then what should I say or talk about? Or how can I manage to make her do all the talking?
>>
>>18182727
This, try not to overthink it, the best interactions happen when you're not planning it out.
>>
I usually make them laugh by telling them FML stories about my life
>>
It's pretty easy - you don't.

The goal in the conversation isn't to make her laugh, it's to make her like you. During the conversation, different situations will occur where you need to use different instruments. If a potential joke comes to your mind, use that.

All in all you should focus on listening, and asking questions without it feeling like an interview.

For example, if she has an occupation you know nothing about.

You: "So you mentioned/I saw/I noticed you work with X? I actually considered that path when I was younger. What field do you specialize in?/What tasks do you have?/Why did you choose that direction?"

In general, try to find something you have in common - if that fails, point out the fact that you have nothing in common - then say something like "I read an article about most relationships failing if people have too much in common, so I guess this is actually a good start."

That'll atleast make her smile, laugh or whatever. After all, you're at a date, so she obviously likes you already.

Oh, and finally: Don't stress. Don't "be yourself" either, be the best version of you that you possibly can, but be honest, that's the most important part.
>>
>>18183174
Girls like talking about themselves.

Give her a few comments about anything she begins to talk about and there you go, you have a parrot that won't shut the fuck up. It's kind of annoying actually.

Don't worry about what you say, worry about HOW you say it. Be confident, smile (slightly), look her in the eye. Don't act all needy, and if you're really interested, keep escalating things.

If she does like you, she will talk a lot. And don't worry if there are any "awkward" silences. No conversation flows forever. Think about something else and begin another one, or talk her into some sort of activity you can both do (preferably one where you can touch/approach her).
>>
Got to say I agree with the kidnap one defiantly the way to make her laugh Kappa
>>
>>18183219
Different anon with similar problems. Any suggestions for dates that enable touching/physical contact?
>>
>>18183219

This is quite true for everyone. More so for girls as they don't see you doing it
>>
be honest
be carefree
be brief
don't be argumentative
don't take anything seriously
don't try to be funny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.