[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anybody have any advice for tinder profiles? new to online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
does anybody have any advice for tinder profiles?
new to online dating. 19 yr old 6/10 in looks and live with my grandparents.
are selfies okay?
and regarding the about me. do i list the stuff i like? or does it need be some catchphrase?

thanks in advance guys
>>
Tinder is a cesspool
>>
Best advice is meet women in real life. That app is shit
>>
Yeah OP, meet women (that use tinder anyway) in real life, that will change everything. Listen to the wisdom of 4chan.
>>
>>18182221
>>18182345
>>18182349
This would be my first response, but if you're adamant about making a profile;
>Have three-four pictures. Two regular pictures of you (taken by other people), one of a picture of you in a group (important), and one good selfie if it doesn't look tryhard. If you have a good body, throw in either a gym or beach picture to show it off.
>Keep the bio short and sweet. One little quip is really all you need. Don't mention alcohol or drugs, it's usually cringey if you do
>If you're 6'2+, put your height in your profile
The main thing is making sure you look good but socially adjusted/normal in the photos. The pictures are 90% of it, bio truly doesn't matter.

I made the mistake of putting aspie selfies in my profile (really bright lighting, weird stare and angle, alone with my bedroom as the background), and I hardly got any matches. Did better once I deleted it and used more normal pictures.
>>
>>18182349
Not all women use Tinder. For example, Amish girls.
>>
>>18182184
A few tips:

Start working out and dieting, two months from now you will have a six pack. A guy in good shape is a good excuse for women. Literally post yourself shirtless without your face showing and you'll be better off than 90% of guys on there. Also it helps if the picture is really revealing, like to the point where they can basically see your dick. (Better version of alone aspie selfie).

Wear a formal outfit, like the nice outfit you have for job interviews and take a picture outside on nice days.

Photo of you with 5+ friends, you can even tell them it's for your tindr profile and you've been waiting for the opportunity. People won't judge, honestly.

Picture of just regular you next to something you're proud of. Like a custom built PC rig, nice car or whatever.

As far as talking to her, get her to open up to you. Like right off the bat just get her talking, but without the constant question answer bullshit.
Talk about your passions and things that interest you, no matter what it is, she will finding it interesting because of your passion.

Options options options is the name of the game, you need to be texting 5-7 girls seriously at a time on multiple platforms. Not just tindr, Facebook, Instagram, bumble, etc. You need fucking more.

Alcohol is great for this and it's fun option if you guys are already flirty. Like "hey desu let's get drunk and play vidyah at my place".
>>
>>18182431
Or you could just learn to practice RSD at night clubs and basically perfect the art of being a pick up artist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.