[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make this quick greentexting: >meet this girl (she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'll make this quick greentexting:

>meet this girl (she is not that cute but i really like her personality)
>things are going really good but then I say something bad and fuck up (still don't know what I did tho)
>fast forward to 7 months (now)
>go out with her and some friends, chat and have fun
>mfw I realize I still like her
>mfw I have fucked up and now I probably have no chance

So how do I forget her or how do I behave now if I still have a chance? (Keep in mind she didn't want to see me for 7 months and I had to kinda "force" her to get back as friends at least).
>>
>>18181575
>and I had to kinda "force" her to get back as friends at least
You have no chance with her.

>and I had to kinda "force" her to get back as friends at least
Meet other girls.
>>
>>18181575
chloroform does wonders
>>
If she sees you doing well with another girl you might get her interested again. But besides that you should really focus on a different girl in general. Doesn't look good with this one.
>>
>>18181575
You must have some idea of what you did...
>>
>>18181575
What did you say?
>>
>>18181617
>>18181634
I do but I'm not sure. Like i could have said something that for me is normal but for her was offensive. I really don't know. Also her bestfriend knows what I said but doesn't want to tell me so I'm kinda stuck with this.
>>
>>18181613
I'm actually doing kinda well with another girl a 8/10. Don't even know how since she is really beautiful but it's working. Thing is this 8/10 has a really shitty personality and is kinda annoying so i would prefer the first one
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.