[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl at school, she was gazing at me almost all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1490433558533.jpg (24KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490433558533.jpg
24KB, 540x533px
I met this girl at school, she was gazing at me almost all the time, she added me on facebook and we started to chat. We decided to go out and everything was going good. It ended up by a french kiss from her which was kinda rushed. When i got home she asked me how it is between us, i said its fast that we should slow down. Since then she is playing hard to get.

The problem comes up now, im really over jealous since she rushed and i felt in love. Whenever i tried to make her jealous she was like giving me attention and everything. She used to send me photos of her legs and ass and everything.

I made her mad and i did hurt her because of my moods, i basically told her that i had better opinions and that she is not the only one. She did cry a lot because of me and we werent a couple yet. After this she told me she just wants to be a friend. I also asked if there will be any more chance, she said no.

I told her that i couldnt do that, i would try for her all the time because im in love.

I asked for last chance and she did give it to me because her female friend gave her the talk. The chance is only because she wants to see if i really change for her, because thats what i told her. I also told her that my moods will stop and also that i wont be over jealous.

Now i know i have the chance, probably, but she treats me like a shit. Also she said that she doesnt know if she will ever trust me again.

We are going out this week, do you have any tips to make her believe that im sure about it?

We know each other for month or so.
>>
>>18181415

This is an 18+ board. Come back after you've graduated middle school.
>>
>>18181415
> i would try for her all the time because im in love.

I don't give a shit what time it is where you are, go to bed NOW. You're 12, you don't know what love feels like.
>>
>>18181415
What the fuck dudes im actually 19
>>
>>18181435
Shut up and go to bed NOW. You're 19, you don't know what love feels like.
>>
>>18181441
Ignorant dipshit, i just woke up
>>
>>18181444
Back to bed virgin.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.