[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in uni >meet foreign girl >hit it off, am really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490141064986.jpg (29KB, 720x755px) Image search: [Google]
1490141064986.jpg
29KB, 720x755px
>be in uni
>meet foreign girl
>hit it off, am really attracted to her
>eventually she mentions she has a girlfriend
>content to have her as a friend
>months go by
>texts me one Saturday asking if I wanted to go out and drink
>accept
>towards the end of the night she starts grinding on my dick
>enjoy it then remember the girlfriend
>ask her about
>she stops dancing and says she isnt in an open relationship but grinding and drunken makeouts are okay
>end up calling it a night soon after
>start hanging regularly outside of class 1 on 1
>always end the night back at her apartment
>everytime I go to leave she lingers in her bedroom in silence
>or she tries to make small talk that aren't even tangents to our previous conversation
>don't know if she wants me to make a move or not

Already confessed I am attracted to her, but haven't gotten a similar response from her.

What do? Is she just using me for attention (girlfriend is currently out of state btw) or does she want something more? How should I go about getting answers to these questions...don't know if I should make a move or not
>>
Vump
>>
>>18181177
Don't be with a cheater and don't enable cheating. It's despicable behavior.
She's probably interested in you but also just wants sex.
Don't do it man
>>
>>18181243
I know what you are saying- that's why I brought up the girlfriend when she started dancing with me.

The problem is she is from a very strict muslim country and will be heading back there for good in no time, so this is pretty much the one time for her to let loose. It also makes it the one time when I'll see her
>>
>>18181259
>she is from a very strict muslim country
kek
>>
>>18181261
Am I missing something?
>>
>>18181177
Are you a shitty person? Then bang her.

Are you more than just a ln uncontrollable animal that only cares about temporary entertainment? Then don't bang her

I can think objectively and critique myself, which a lot of people can't do. I honestly would bang her, but I'm sort of a shithead and have never really pushed myself to be the best version of me that I can be. If I knew someone who turned this slut down and never banged her, I would respect that person and believe that person was more responsible/well developed than myself. If you want to exercise your 'character', then avoid her. If you want to make a mistake that probably isn't worth it and makes you a worse person, bang her.
>>
>>18181270
Was more so looking for 'advice' on how to tease out what she wants, not declarative statements on what to do
>>
Dude fuck the shit out of her, she wants it. She's only pretending to be gay clearly, besides its fine to cheat on a "dyke". Her relationship isn't real anyway
>>
>>18181288
She has had a boyfriend and is bi
>>
>>18181285
Well then why the fuck did you say "I don't know if I should make a move or not"?

Are you stupud? Why try to verbally coax out her exact intentions when you both know what's up? You sound young. Next time you're alone with her just ask why she likes girls. Let her blab on. Ask her who eats her out better, girls or guys. She'll probably giggle then say some ambiguous shit. Then you just start making out with her, no more words needed. "Never miss a good opportunity to shut the fuck up". You're both in the right state of mind at this point. If she actually rejects you "Ah, sorry I guess I've been misreading your signals." Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.
>>
>>18181299
So? She's a degen who masturbates with women. If you're still attracted smash that. She's probably craving dick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.