[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw /soc/ of all places is more open to conservative sexual values

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 59360608_p6_master1200.jpg (91KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
59360608_p6_master1200.jpg
91KB, 600x770px
Tfw /soc/ of all places is more open to conservative sexual values than /adv/.

Say that you are saving your virginity for your husband and /adv/ laughs at you. Do the same in /soc/ they encourage you and ask if you can show them a picture your virgin body/pussy.
>>
Link to the thread of your nudes?
>>
>>18180994
>conservative
>insane masochism based on a dogmatic worship of rules written before contraceptives were invented
>>
>>18180994
>Do the same in /soc/ they encourage you and ask if you can show them a picture your virgin body/pussy.
You realize that's the only reason why they encourage it though, right? The virgin fetishists hang out there to fill their collection.

>Say that you are saving your virginity for your husband and /adv/ laughs at you.
There's nothing wrong with that. Just be aware that you may be incompatible and sex is, no matter how many people may deny it, is a big part of being in a happy relationship.
>>
>>18181004
Wanting to decouple sex and reproduction. That literally creates a dystopia.
>>
>>18181007
How so?
>>
>>18180994
You might as well save yourself. Sex becomes more special, and rewarding if you wait until marriage.
>>
>>18181001
Not OP but the vulva thread has virgin woman showing her vagina and body. It gives her confidence and /soc/ finds it sexy and brautiful that shes a virgin. Shes flattered when guys fap to her and I think a few posters ofer to date her and dont expect sex.
>>
>>18180994
What do you want advice on?
>>
>>18181017
I think it wants us to fight about when to have sex.
>>
>>18181006
Sex compatibilty is a myth since you wont be sexually compatible all the time. Compromise and being comfortable with each other and working through incompatibilities. Sexual compatibility theory makes it look like the relationship hangs on the thread of sex, that anything else good you have together collapses because your sex is less then stellar

You dont need mind blowing sex for relationships to work.
>>
>Do the same in /soc/ they encourage you and ask if you can show them a picture your virgin body/pussy.

These are not the actions of a conservative person.

>>18181028
>You dont need mind blowing sex for relationships to work.
Sure, but you can be sexually incompatible. There have been numerous cases where one person has virtually no sex drive and the other one has even a moderate one. What happens after years of virtually no sex? They're not going to be happy and will be quite frustrated to say the least.
>>
>>18181064
That is cad compromise. Your sex life isnnot more important than keeping the family together. Its better to be sexuallt frustrated than hating your partner. If you can at least be somewhat intimate and loving, it shouldnt be a problem. Dont but sex on the pedestal.
>>
>>18181064
The person with the higher sex drive could just have safe sex with other people occasionally
>>
File: Im the man now.jpg (178KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
Im the man now.jpg
178KB, 473x600px
>>18181076
That predicates itself on assumption that both partners are in fact comfortable with an open relationship. Hell even if their partner is comfortable with that, they may not. It's not an absurd desire to want a wife that lusts after you too.

>>18181074
Sure, things with kids become more tricky. But having a sexually satisfying relationship and having a loving relationship are not mutually exclusive. That is not "putting sex on a pedestal". Marrying someone solely because they have a stellar body is.
>>
>>18181064
Sexually conservative doesnt mean you arent allowed to be proud of your body. Asian cultures in general still treat sex as something married people do but nudity isnt a tabboo
>>
>>18181085
>Sexually conservative doesnt mean you arent allowed to be proud of your body.
Never said so. What I am saying is that the man asking for pictures of her "virgin pussy" is not doing so out of any sense of conservative values. This is not a complex concept.
>>
Are thete no studies on people who waited for marraige and how do they deal with sexual incompatibilities while still being together?
>>
>>18181086
Marvelling at a womans body but respecting her agency to refuse sexual advance cant be conservative? I mean fiction has instances of you men marvelling at a free spirited maiden bathing and its sensual but not wrong. Look but not touch can be still be pretty conservative concept. You dont have to be a wraped up religous prude to enjoy to have restraint.
>>
>>18181109
>Marvelling
Stop dressing up a guy asking for nudes to jerk off to
>>
>>18181006
My best friend has been married for years. She and her husband have never had sex.
>>
>>18181007
You misspelled Utopia.
>>
>>18180994
Damn I didn't think it was possible to be a virgin roastie but here we are.
>>
>>18181014
>vulva thread has virgin woman showing her vagina and body
LINK?????
man that's fucking hot
>>
>>18181074
>Dont but sex on the pedestal.

Don't dismiss sex outright. It's all part of a healthy, balanced relationship.
>>
Guys have double standards. If you don't sleep with them, they dump you and find someone who will. If you do sleep with them then you become a slut and a rumor. They want sex with as many girls as possible and then say, "I can't find a decent girl, they're all sluts". They act really interested in the girl, say anything to sleep with her, then dump her for someone else.

Some guys don't like to date virgins because they are clingy and no experience. Some guys like to sleep with as many virgins as possible because it's a conquest.

My advice, never put pictures of yourself on the internet, never take naked photos, and don't let guys talk you in to anything you're uncomfortable with. Wait for a good man. If you want to wait for marriage to lose your virginity, then wait. If you want to try sex, do it with someone who cares for you. Be careful about getting too drunk, guys will take advantage of you.
>>
>>18182066
Unfortunately that's just how society is. I'd like a girl who's waiting for marriage and would never pressure her. I think being a "prude" is better because if a guy dumps you because you won't fuck him is it really someone you want to be with?
>>
>>18182066
Guys don't have double standards. Douchebags do. And generally speaking, douchebags are easy to spot before you even get near sleeping with them.
>>
>>18182075
I don't know about you, but I see a lot of guys that would do this shit even though they aren't stereotypical douchebags.
>>
>>18182077
Maybe my pool of people I put in the douchebag class is larger than most. But it's something I stomp if I see it... Also the people I know closely are generally 25+ years of age, there's perhaps little hope for those under that age. Generally immature, though exceptions exist no doubt.
>>
>>18182075
Inexperienced girls are very naive especially if they are not taught about how boys are only interested in sex until about the age of 30. Many guys are great players. Some will wine and dine, spend money, and when they get bored and move on. She should take her time and wait for a good suitable man. I wish I could coach her to get the good well off man she deserves. Don't be naive.
>>
>>18182044
Huh? How is that possible?
>>
File: nGBlV.gif (22KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
nGBlV.gif
22KB, 402x413px
>>18182124
quantum physics
>>
>>18181004

>extremely sensible rules for a time before contraceptives were widespread/invented

lol ok bud
>>
>>18181092
I've previously posted links to numerous studies showing greater marital stability and more satisfying sex life among couples who waited for marriage, bug I caught a ban because the mods have sand in their used up vaginas, so you'll have to do your own research.
>>
>>18181074
Why form a family with someone who you don't have good sex with tho? That's asking for a miserable, unfulfilling marriage that will probably lead to cheating by either of the parts.
>>
It used to make sense because you used to get married within weeks if not days of meeting or at least feeling attraction to your bethroted. Waiting YEARS to have sex with the love of your life after you've got a legal change of status is completely retarded.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.