[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious problem. In a few months I'm going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1490659928778.jpg (56KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490659928778.jpg
56KB, 1024x1024px
I have a serious problem.

In a few months I'm going to an even where it is HIGHLY likely I'm going to be able to finally get laid.

My excitement has turned to horror when I just discovered that no condom can fit my small penis.
I'm 3.9-4 inches long but I have very little thickness.

I'm just shy of having a disease known as "micro penis"

I have bought Irongrip and Lifestyle Snugger Fit and neither seem to pass my "testing" (Cum slides down the base of my penis and with any up motions the condom slides right off.
>>
>>18180710

4 inches is the average so at worst you are slightly below average, just look for smallest condom sizes.
>>
File: 1476663262975.jpg (68KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476663262975.jpg
68KB, 718x960px
>>18180723

I appreciate your words but the two I purchased are literally the two smallest in the entire market.

There was a British company who used to make custom condoms but they don't make anything smaller than those two anymore.

It's a serious problem.
>>
Take a female condom with you and give it to whoever you're fucking. That's your best option I'd say.

If you can't wrap the pole, better protect the hole
>>
File: 1487266535964.jpg (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1487266535964.jpg
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>18180728

I really doubt a random chick would be cool with that.
Odds are she'd just laugh and leave and I won't lie that would DESTROY ME.

I'm not exactly ashamed I have a small dick it's just I want to get laid. But not only do I have to jump through hoops to get a chance but then there's a super high chance once I'm closest to getting some I'll be rejected and ridiculed without a chance.
>>
>>18180723

actually the average hovers around 5.5

I say that being a quarter inch under the average so I'm not even being salty
>>
If you can't find a condom that fits, then a dental damn is another option. Or buy a dick pump and use it
>>
>>18180735
Well you apparently don't have much of an option do you? You said you already tried the smallest on market and they slip off...

There's something called origami condoms too, but idk how they work regarding sizes.
>>
>>18180710
What's your ethnicity?
>>
Maybe you can get one of those sheath things furrys use and put a condom over that. Then your size really doesn't matter, although it won't feel the same.
>>
>>18180710
Get the ultra thin ones, I'm 5" and it feels like it's getting chocked so should fit you fine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.