[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a guy looking for a boyfriend (out of a somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1469077342259.jpg (18KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
1469077342259.jpg
18KB, 232x254px
So I'm a guy looking for a boyfriend (out of a somewhat niche community for reasons) who's smart enough to not buy into the political bullshit and also maybe knows a few things about computers and languages and martial arts or whatever that we both like enough to have nice conversations and laugh, while at the same time loving me as a human being with feelings and conflicts and not so faggot or tard who thinks you have to sacrifice humor and honesty to avoid the mere possibility of hurting other people's feelings.

Now look, despite typing all that, I'm not asking how to find such a magical man and such. What I want to know is: Why is all that too much to ask for? There are close to 7.5 billion people on the planet and yet it's as if such a guy just doesn't exist.
>>
File: thirsty-desert-guy.jpg (109KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty-desert-guy.jpg
109KB, 480x298px
>>18180683
I'll date you. What's your number?
>>
>>18180683

It's not that they don't exist. It's that they don't exist:

>within 100 miles of your location
>as unattached, single individuals
>aren't gay
>combination of the above
>>
>>18180683

honestly you should highly consider making friends from communities such as /lgbt/, /soc/, programming and martial arts, etc. who aren't necessarily gay. They will have friends, of whom you may find an intersection between your interests, being attractive, and being gay. Believe me, it'll happen sooner than you think. Especially if you make friends with women, they love to try and introduce gays to each other.
>>
Generalized qualities, refined definition, shallow perception, and poor explanations.

I'm bad at explaining things, too.

The problem is that you aren't willing to invest yourself into others enough, and learn to love their qualities. You hear something you don't like, and you flip the switch. You erase that person as a candidate without ever hearing their reasoning, or coming to understand why they do what they do as a person.

You and many others with a similar mindset, will never find the perfect partner. You're removing the human element from the human, so to speak.

It's not your fault. It's media.

You just have to learn how to broaden your mind.
>>
You're a fag, so you're working with <10% of the normal dating population. You want someone who is ambivalent about politics when we are in the midst of some of our most polarizing politics yet, which narrows it down further. Let's be generous and say that narrows it down by another half. Now you want him to be literate with computers, multiple languages, and martial arts. How much further does that narrow it?

Think about what actually fucking matters. The idea of a girl that's also in STEM and loves video games is nice and all to me, but it does not actually hold that much weight when I consider finding a partner that shares my deeply held values on family etc.
>>
>>18180683
You and every woman in the world.
>>
>>18181852
>girl that's also in STEM and loves video games
Like 50% of girls who study CS and the likes? Besides, it's 2017, it's probably easier to find a girl that is completely not interested in vidya.
>>
>>18182304
harder*
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.