[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me >4 years in a relationship >start to feel things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: AAAA.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
Be me
>4 years in a relationship
>start to feel things for another girl
>another girl its completly different from actual gf
>take a time with gf to "think"

HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO
>>
How old are you? Is this your first relationship?

Time to think is typically code for the relationship is over.
>>
>>18180665
>take a time with gf to "think"
This happened to me 2 years into a relationship. My GF moved in and we started having problems. At the same time an old crush moved back to town, she was completely opposite my GF in looks and personality. I was a pussy. Lied to myself about not still having feelings for crush. Lied to myself that the relationship wasn't ending. lied to my GF that I still wanted to be with her. The eventual shit storm ruined my friendship with the crush and my relationship with GF and my ability to form relationships in the future

if anything OP be honest with yourself, you know whether its time to end things or not
>>
>>18180670
21, not my 1st that hay i'm so confused
>>
Threesome. You should do a threesome.
>>
>>18180681
fuck this is the same i'm in!!! but i don't know... always thinking "she is unique" and stuff like that... i don't know what to do, fucking crush the other day said "when are we going to be together?" and i still thinking of it... Fuck me
>>
Game over man.
>>
>>18180684
If you aren't happy with your current relationship, and you think you think that someone else is more compatible for you, you should act upon it. You're still young and since you started your current relationship so early, you might be trying to hold on to something that isn't there. Just a thought, good luck.
>>
>>18180702
Ive been on the same relationship 4 years, that's why it's difficult
>>
>>18180697
god you sound like me years ago. I remember to this day the time I was siting on my crushes bed while we were having a typical long talk. I asked her how do you have sex on such a small bed. she goes " oh like this" and starts to crawl over me but then realized she what she was doing got embarrassed and stopped. Replays in my head all the time, I should have told her to keep going...FUCK MAN.

How old are you Anon? do you think youre going to marry your current GF?
>>
>>18180727
i'm 21 bro, but i do have some thoughts about it (married) actual gf is incredible... she is everything a man always wanted... Sex whenever you want, love games with you, drinks, smoke weed then fuck... i don't know why then i got a fucking crush with someone that is so different.
>>
>>18180733
Grass is always greener op. That's why I said that >>18180690
>>
>>18180739
imposssssible, actual gf HATES my crush, i've never told her anything, she got a sixth scent or something... but she gets fucking angry when i like her photos on instagram or fb or whatever... women smells when another wants his man i suppose
>>
>>18180759
Oh shit you're screwed then.

Here's the thing, apparently you really like your gf and have no reason to leave her other than this crush tempting you. I'd say play it safe and stay where you are. Keep in mind women love what they can't get, so your crush might be toying with you now, but might lose interest after she gets what she wants and you'll be left alone with a doubly broken heart and no mean of going back to your current gf.

>tl;dr: crush is protentially a homewrecker
>>
>>18180769

Maybe you are right and she's just playing... The thing is i've a past with this crush... 2 Years ago, actual gf and i broked up, i got so drunk and high and start kissing a touching each other... after that happens, i've come back with gf and she started a relationship with another. It's difficult to don't fall on his plays
>>
>>18180733
I was about that age too, but I think I asked the wrong question but I also got the answer I needed. You started dating this girl at 17 so this is your first "adult" relationship. another thing you'll learn is that marriage has less to do with love than you think, compatibility plays a huge a role in marriage (cultural differences, in-law family, child expectations, occupational demands etc.) But that's getting beside the point.

the emotional side of me likes to think I should have dropped my ex and went strait for the crush. but the logical and experienced side of me knows that honestly the best thing I could've done at that time would be to leave my GF, cordially, and be single for a while. I was all mixed up in my head, just like you are now, I didn't know what I really wanted or what I was doing. I definitely wasn't in a good head space to give my all to a relationship, self growth and clarity is what I needed, not a gf or a crush or whatever. I could have at least kept a decent relationship with my GF (if she wanted that to) and kept a friendship with my crush (that may have turned into a relationship down the road). Be honest with yourself OP that's my ultimate advice, you come first
>>
>>18180783
That only proves she's playing you. She probably thinks you're easy prey and is looking for a quick fix. Also women are much more territorial and proud than men, so she definitly thinks of you like a challenge: "we made out this once, so if I can take him out of his relationship, this proves how good and hot I am"

An anecdote to back this up: I had a female friend once who said she's love to have sex with a gay guy, just as means of proving to herself she was so hot she could turn a gay man straight. Women...
>>
>>18180786
>>
>>18180789
you know i think that too... that's the problem... i see my crush more than my gf.. and that kills me... 1 week she love me... the other he doesn't even talk to me... i don't understand
>>
>>18180798
I hope you do. I went through a lot of pain with this when it happened to me. If I could save someone else that pain then it would make me feel a lot better. Take care of yourself man. I'm sure you have strong feelings for both these women but don't let it blind you. Don't let this fuck up your job or school or relationships with your friends. and if you feel like either relationship with either girl is getting unhealthy, just walk away, their happiness isn't worth yours or your success.
>>
>>18180851
it's nice to know that i'm not alone in this crusade... thanks man, you don't know how much this do for me.. greetings !
>>
>>18180876
No problem friend
>>
When developing feelings for two individuals that are diametrically opposed the best thing to do is drop both and find a happy medium between the two. Honestly op that's where the happiness is but it takes so much courage. Best of luck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.