[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this syphilis? >hurts on penis that come and go (redness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (51KB, 447x463px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
51KB, 447x463px
Is this syphilis?

>hurts on penis that come and go (redness, dark points, sores)
>sore around anus by last 3 days, toilet paper got very slightly bloody, and hurts when walk
>really small lump on mouths palate that stays for less than a whole day
>light blood taste in mouth yesterday
>darker spots on tongue that come and go
>>
Just pooped and it had blood again
Although i had a really strong bellyache earlier today that could point to stomach ulcer, the blood on the feces was light red so it didnt come from the guts
>>
>fucking goats/sluts without protection
Brought it on yourself famalam.
>>
bellyache is coming again, i think its sore
>>
GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

BOWEL BLEEDS CAN BE VERY SERIOUS.

Bloody stool is not a sign of syphilis but can be life threatening. Any bowel bleed can become infected. This could also be a sign of improper clotting ability and could lead to serious complications.
>>
>>18180837
Bullshit nigga.
Most common bloody-stool cause is hemorrhoids (trivial). And unlike everywhere else, the rectum's built of some fancy mucosal shit that's flooded with WBCs.
It won't get infected unless OP keeps taking it up the ass or was already immuno-compromised to begin with.

But OP might want to get checked for pic-related if it's painful/persistent.
>>
Is that your tounge dude god damn
Do you eat ass just curious
>>
>>18180864
>pic
Im not having diarrhea not even slightly

lol I dont take it up the ass, its not the thing getting my ass sore

Can the ass thing be caused by simple spend to much time sitting?

Just shat after waking up and it bleed the paper again
And it keeps hurting

>>18180837
I think i will go see a doctor anyway

>>18180929
Yeah whats wrong
Rarely
>>
>>18180536
>>18180640

why havent you gone to a doctor yet you fuicking idiot
>>
>>18181573
Sounds like hemorrhoids for your ass, herpes for your dick, gas for stomach pain, random unrelated shit for your tongue/mouth.
Try looking at your asshole with a mirror- you should be able to spot the swollen vesicles if you've got roids.

Sounds like no serious cause for alarm, going to the doc might be a waste of time. (but hey, go ahead if you want to)
>>
>>18181578
Because red blood on the paper or in the toilet is roids.
>>18180536
Use preparation H or something similar, use baby wipes to wipe your ass, and treat it gently, wash your whole asshole in the shower a couple of times a day and apply the preparation H, and they will go away eventually.
>>
>>18182202
i took a pic of it once, theres a small sore at the top of the hole
found out the current bleeding was at the same place
>>
If you're already starting to show symptoms you're fucked.

Should've gotten tested, moron. Enjoy the dementia.
>>
>>18182250
i got tested in late august and the blood exams did show nothing
>>
>>18182249
You sure it's a sore & not a fissure?
>>
>>18182735
just know the place where it is
how to tell it?
>>
>>18183195
Have you been passing any hard (rock-like) stools recently?

Only way to really tell by yourself is based on the location.
If it's the back/midline, it's probably a fissure.
If it's the front/midline, it's a less-likely fissure.
If it's on one of the sides, that aint no fissure.

You might want to go in if it's a bona-fide fissure and not just a roid.
They can become chronic if they aren't treated.

Try googling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.