[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good drinks for someone who doesn't drink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What are some good drinks for someone who doesn't drink?
I turned 21 last Tuesday and am wondering what I should try.
>>
File: yo3.jpg (37KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yo3.jpg
37KB, 1200x900px
>>18180506

I recently turned 21 and I think that it's better to think of it not in terms of WHAT drink, but the TOTAL ALCOHOL. You will have no tolerance and 2 beers will make you fall asleep. A beer often has a similar alcohol content as a glass of wine, which is similar to a swing of scotch and most other hard alcohols.

For the taste, I would go out somewhere and get like one margarita with food, and drink it slowly. It'll taste good and you'll get used to the feeling without having to get accustomed to the taste of beer. Just realize that a margarita has a lot of alcohol per glass.

If you go to a tap and say you just turned 21 (and show an id), then they will usually let you sample different types of beer. Usually a few light beers, Guinness, and an IPA.

You could try a glass of wine with dinner if you want to drink for pleasure.
>>
>>18180519

*bar, not tap
>>
>>18180506
Bump for curiosity. I'm turning 21 next week and I'm tired of being a stick in the mud at parties
>>
>>18180506
orange juice and cranberry juice hide the taste of alcohol very well. Tequila sunrise is my favorite
>>
Pineapple juice and rum is good. Im more of a beer guy tho.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.