[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have everything I ever wanted. My future looks bright, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1491003441137.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491003441137.gif
199KB, 336x468px
I have everything I ever wanted. My future looks bright, I have a great job, lots of money, great friends ect.

The only thing I'm missing is a good dating/sex life. I'm 6'0 with a /fit/ body and a good face, yet I can't seem to pull any pussy, online or in person. I haven't had sex since 2015 and it's driving me nuts.

It was so easy for me to get girls in high school but now it seems like i revolt girls almost. I don't know what to do. I've been in several relationships before and yet, I still don't know what makes women click.
>>
Keep approaching women, see what you do to fuck up the interaction, stop doing that
>>
>>18180321
>I'm 6'0 with a /fit/ body and a good face, yet I can't seem to pull any pussy, online or in person.
personality goes as far or further those things, especially the older you get. case in point, your own comment about it was easier in high school.
>>
>>18180321
If looks arent working, its your personality
>>
>>18180321
If you are not visibly too old then go to college parties if they have those were you live.
Use tinder.
Be upfront and quick to move forward giving them little to no time to question if they shouldn't do it.
Spend an awful lot of time taking nice shots that are considered hot.

Look up psychological tricks, asking questions back constantly could prove useful to keep them close to you and gain their trust, they literally need to know nothing about you.
As soon as you talk about yourself they lose interest.
>>
>>18180331
>>18180336
Let me clarify, when I message women online (hello, how are you) or some other greeting, I don't so much even get a reply.

In highschool they would reply, now not so much. That is what I meant. I would know if it were my personality but I don't even get the chance to show it.

>>18180329
Approach makes sense, but how do I approach online for example?
>>
>>18180350
Bro get bumble, women are forced to make the first approach so you will easily know
>>
>>18180350
Don't approach online, approach irl. Actually do both
>>
>>18180340
Thanks.

>>18180353
I spent about 20 minutes swiping yes yesterday.
Not a single reply.
>>
>>18180371
Keep swiping, I managed to match some seriously hot girls and one now who I am fucking regularly and she happens to be into big guys (shes 5'3 120 lbs im 6' 428) itll land
>>
>>18180350
online is a different game, women get literally hundreds of "hello, how are you" type messages. flooded with them if you doubt me, go make a fake account on a dating site as a woman and see what you get. you 100% must be funny/cocky if you are not absurdly good looking(as the vast majority of us are not). do not send a message that could be construed as generic.
>>
I wanted to say "fuck you" but, you're not alone on this one.

Honestly, literally the best thing you can do is talk to more women and keep track of your actions. When shit goes sour, pinpoint what you did wrong.

Also fuck you.
>>
>>18180350
See online IS not the way to do it. It just isn't. RSD/working clubs is. Women are actually willing to meet potential boyfriends/fuck buddies at bars, on tindr they uh... I don't know, but getting good at pickup is really good for you man. You just gotta read up on how to actually do it.
Some websites/apps are good, the best thing I can recommend? Just talk to as many girls at a time as possible. RSD (and basic logic) says that talking to as many girls as possible, as often as possible through as many avenues as you can will increase chances of finding sex. Most /fit/ guys get laid pretty easily at clubs, besides clubs are dope.
>>
R u faggy? Misogynistic? Socially inept? Maybe chicks think you are self-absorbed? Or already taken?
>>
>>18180381
None of these, it's just because he hasn't found a women that worked with his game. That's why he has to adjust his game to be more cohesive with the average girl you're trying to pickup. Sometimes you gotta ask yourself "okay what is she expecting/want from me here".
Because women take, they fucking do and soon as you realize you just need to have things to offer socially/economically/lifestyle you will succeed.
It's really just the abundance lifestyle and making sex like business.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (51KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
51KB, 580x300px
>>18180375
>428
Holy shit really?
>>
>>18180377
Give me an example of a cocky greeting and I'll send it to a girl I'm eyeing on meetme right now

>>18180378
Thanks senpai

>>18180379
Don't like the club, but i do like the bar. Thing is I smoke cigars whenever i go there, i know most women find that a big turn off.

>>18180381
Fear of looking dumb. I have no problem getting rejected, just looking like an idiot or weirdo. I overthink a lot.
>>
>>18180389
Yes really
>>
>>18180390
It's really the only way to get laid consistently without rummaging through social groups and shitty online services IMO
>>
OP here, i keep getting connection error so I'm posting on my phone. Replies may take longer
>>
>>18180411
OP turn off adblock, theres an error where anything with adv in the url gets blocked, trust me I just did this
>>
File: 1491075038672.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491075038672.png
15KB, 240x304px
>>18180414
eyyyyy here is your (you)
>>
>>18180408
So do you go with friends to the bar or just by yourself?
>>
>>18180390
>Give me an example of a cocky greeting and I'll send it to a girl I'm eyeing on meetme right now
it doesn't work that way lad, the best humour/cocky stuff is all situational and developed on the spot. i can't make something up for someone i've never seen, and i certainly don't have a standard message but generally try for funny over cocky(though the line is blurry). use your wits!
>>
>>18180423
I haven't actually done it yet, im going to actually pay like 2 grand to work with the guys from RSD to coach me and pretty big group of guys at LA night clubs. Not old enough for bar scene.
It's not like I want to manipulate women. I just want to learn how to be more dominant and attractive to women. It would be fun to do that at festivals and shit to.
Best approaches? Find a girl alone or find a group to start talking to, RSD actually gives the right mindset to work in with people like that.
>>
>>18180440
Like if you're all fucking weird and shit when you approach a group, you seem like you have a weird hidden pickup objective people will pickup on that. But you know that people reflect energy tenfold of what you send out.
>>
>>18180434
Yeah this is why pickup lines don't work. Talking about interesting obscure shit or getting her to talk about herself is the way. Meetme and shit like that is terrible though, no physical game. Which is shit, that's like the number one way of dealing the deal is getting her cool with being physical.
>>
>>18180440
>LA night clubs
You see, I live in a heavily suburban area. I don't think I would have a problem picking up chicks in the city however, I live here, in Port st. Lucie of all fucking places.

>>18180448
>interesting obscure shit

Example?
>>
>>18180321
>ect.
Stop being retarded. STOP BEING RETARDED. STOP IT NOOOW.

Seriously stop.
>>
>>18180454
y-you too
>>
>>18180452
I always find it fun to give people the redpill but I kinda prefer to do that in person. You could start with something like
"Listen we need to be careful the government is monitoring this conversation". Basically clickbait sorta shit. Then tell her about the NSA and how they can listen to you through your cellphone, then how they turn the voice into text and store in a giant CIA cloud server lol. Weird shit like that. Then she'll probably give you a one word answer and you can ask how she feels about it, then just keep asking about her and relating to her.
>>
>>18180448
idk, humour has always worked very well for me, more than anything else. it's probably the one good having formerly been a huge fatass and a big nerd, humour was the only thing i could use.
>>
>>18180466
So be an autist but a charming autist?

>>18180479
Humor works for me to, idk I feel like I lost my humorous touch. Probably because I'm cynical.

Also another thing, I feel more comfortable approaching men over women. Am I the only one? Approaching a 5'1 110 pound qt3.14 is more intimidating for me than approaching 6'7 280 pound chad thundercock over some banter.
>>
>>18180489
I think it's just talking about things you find genuinely interesting. I think the problem is you're not getting her to open up to you anon. Like if you talk about something you're genuinely passionate about, it could even be fucking anime she will want to listen and open up to you.
>>18180479
If you're genuinely funny man, go for it. Making women laugh is never a bad thing unless you're out to impress and tip your fedora.
>>
>>18180501
Thanks. Making this thread gave me a confidence boost. Don't know how that will translate in to the real world but hopefully for the better.
>>
>>18180489
>Approaching a 5'1 110 pound qt3.14 is more intimidating for me than approaching 6'7 280 pound chad thundercock over some banter.
i know what you mean, but they are just people too. just imagine them taking a fat shit or something, will seem much less intimidating then.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.