[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend doesn't like talking to me. My other friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170210-WA0002.jpg (2KB, 109x110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170210-WA0002.jpg
2KB, 109x110px
My best friend doesn't like talking to me. My other friends blow me off when I ask if they wanna hang out. The person I love doesn't know I love her and she'll probably say no if I told her how I feel about her. My relatives don't like talking to me and neither does my family. I'm 16 and I continuously feel depressed. What am I doing wrong.
>>
>>18180007
u know
just go and talk to ppl and have some good time
>>
>>18180025
Thats the problem. Nobody chats with me or even speaks to me for a short period of time
>>
>>18180007
>I'm 16 and I continuously feel depressed. What am I doing wrong.
probably reading too deeply into things to be honest. i remember being that young and thinking my life was a total nightmare, and now i just look back and laugh.
>>
>>18180034
Idk man I've attempted suicide twice before. Once at 12 and second time at 14.
>>
>>18180031
i'll chat with u anon all the day if u wanna :D
>>
>>18180044
Thank you. It means a lot to me
>>
>>18180036
not trying to sound insensitive here, but killing yourself before getting out of high school would be such a huge waste. my social life back then was dogshit terrible, but things went waaaay better afterwards. things can turn around faster than you think.

remember, after high school all horizons expand considerably.
>>
>>18180060
I guess. Thank you fir your advice. I'll take it to heart.
>>
dont try too hard and find people similar to you by all possible ways. harder you care harder it gets
>>
Your friends sound like cunts desu
What are your hobbies?
>>
Talking is boring and so is hanging out if you don't have e fun activities planned. Start doing fun things and ask people if they want to join. Once you get a reputation for getting things going your friends may start wanting to be around you. Keep making new friends so you have a variety of people to hang with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.