[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok. ex girlfriend treated me like shit and cheated on me. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

ok.

ex girlfriend treated me like shit and cheated on me.

I was depressed and sad for a really long time (9 months) while she kept treating me like shit.

I am finally over her and dating another woman.

however she wants me back now.

how do I fuck her over the hardest ?
>>
>>18179928
Don't. Be a bigger man. She's shit, you know she's shit, why lower yourself to that shitty level? It's not going to make you feel better, it's just going to make you feel worse knowing you've allowed yourself to be a shitty person.
>>
>>18179928
>how do I fuck her over the hardest ?
completely and utterly ignore her, and that's it. don't talk to her or explain why you are ignoring her. just do it.
>>
Do not respond, you'll just give her what you want. Move on.
>>
tell her your new girl wouldnt like that your texting your ex. Should more than suffice
>>
>>18179928

You could be the "bigger man" and do nothing

Or you could stalk their fb and if she ever gets with someone, you tell her new victim about how the relationship with her ended for you. You're not directly harming her and you're saving some poor schmuck from having to deal with your shit of an ex and her eventual cheating to him.
>>
>>18179948
Oh fuck off with your "be a bigger man" bullshit, you fucking doormat. Eye for an eye when there was intent, no exceptions.

OP, ignoring her without giving her any explanation is pretty good (but give her a sense of hope before you do it). Too bad I can't really tell you what I'd do because you're dating someone else and it's incompatible with the situation.
>>
>>18179992
>you tell her new victim about how the relationship with her ended for you
don't do this OP, you will come across as multiple different dimensions of totally pathetic
>>
>>18179992
Dont do this her new man will think you are a pathetic creep
>>
>>18179928
The worst thing you can do i leave her, she dosen't respect you, don't give her attention.

Don't do what he other anon said about stalking her, you don't want that kind of heat. You don't "get even" with women, you move on.
>>
>>18179928
If you want to behave like bad man, use cum and dump tactic.

Pretend that you forgive her, seduce her, enjoy the sex and dissapear from her life after that night.
Bonus points:
Take photos of her and post online.
Give her chlamidia.
Leave her message how worthless she is.

But you are much better be by ignoring her. This shit is not worth it really.
>>
>>18179948
Not necessariliy.. Its natural for humans (what OP is) to want to get revenge or to get even with a person who they feel has "wronged" them. Not one person on the earth is a knight in shining armor.

OP this is your life and your living it right now. So how shall the story read?
>>
>>18179928
She may just be testing you to see if youll take her back. But if she truly wants yiu back...

Pump dump her HARD. Convince her to whore the fuck out. Even fuck your friends or strangers she doesnt know. You have to act like your into her doing this and will not judge. Gets and vids in the process.

Or

Pay a fag from craigslist for his hiv + blood or load and "administer" it to her without her knowing.

Or

Convince her that youll taker her back (assuming thats what she really wants) and "groom" her to believe there is genuine love between you guys again. After a short while convince her to get a credit card/s in her name only but its for the both of you (the relationship). Tell her that you'll both be paying them off together. Max them out, and dump her ass and dont help pay a single cent.

Or do all three :)
>>
Dude tell me your secrets. My ex did the same thing and I still can't get over her.
>>
>>18180148
Me too anon. How did you get over it OP?
>>
File: 1490238911314.jpg (59KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490238911314.jpg
59KB, 598x600px
>>18179928
use her my nigga, in any kind've way and then let her know you used her, just make sure your current girl doesn't notice .
>>
Just flat out tell her you don't want anything to do with cheating bitches and that she messed up her only chance. If possible tell her that face to face and be as cold and as disinterested as possible while telling her that.
>>
>>18179928
By being a bigger man.

when she calls don't answer
when she's texts don't respond
when you run into her be polite, greet her but don't engage in conversation.

women are good at picking up subtle clues you dont have to be explicit to let her know you've moved above and beyond her. Trust and believe that when you do this she'll get curious. shell ask friends about you, look up what your doing online etc. shell see that you've moved on and your dating other women and she'll automatically think those women are better than her, that your now better than her, and shell doubt her self worth. then you've won. when girls doubt their self worth they fuck themselves much harder than you ever could. Youll probably never see it happen, but be confident, you've won.
>>
>>18179948
Ya this guy is a pussy.

Fucking her over will absolutely make you feel better. Just has to work.

That said we dont know anything about her situation so I can't tell you how.
>>
>>18179928
Sounds like you're over her. That's why you're devoting time and energy to getting back at her, right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.