[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My chair has started to pick up a bit of smell because of farts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My chair has started to pick up a bit of smell because of farts, and sweat.

How can I remove it? Febreze spray doesn't do anything.

I was thinking mixing some vinegar, lemon juice, and vodka in a spray bottle and spraying the chair a bit.
>>
File: shlomo.jpg (37KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.jpg
37KB, 604x604px
put it in the oven. heat will be of halp.
>>
Leave it out in the sun for a day or two
>>
>>18180429
I could do a day but I don't know about two, I don't have any other chairs to sit on.

>>18180426
Yes :)
>>
>>18180460
>sprinkle baking soda on and sun for a day
>bring chair inside so can have sits for the night
>next morning chair back outside
>spray chair with vinegar to remove baking soda quickly and kill any remaining bacterias
>leave in sun rest of day to dry
>???
>profit!!!
>>
No other chairs to sit on or no other life to live? Fucking step the fuck outside for a couple days you blob
>>
>>18180484
That sounds like it will work nicely, thanks. Only issue is the baking soda and sitting down on it. Alcohol is nice because it can kill all the bacteria or whatever and dry very quickly.
>>
>>18180493
Remember that this is 4chan faggot.

Anyways when I get home from work I like to relax and use my PC. Not a big deal.
>>
>>18180494
was still in shitpost mode. dump the baking soda at the end of day 1. using vinegar to make it 'splode, while entertaining as fuck, would result in fart absorber'd baking soda soaking right back into chair. alcohol spray is the good. vinegar spray is the good. lemon juice has decent chance of unevenly lightening the color.
>>
>>18180508
Could I use 50% rubbing alcohol or should I go with something like vodka?

I am probably going to make a mixture of those three liquids and spray a bunch on the chair. I am fairly confident that it will remove the smell.
>>
>>18180516
rubbing alcohol is fine. lemon juice + sun will almost definitely fuck with the color of the fabric so just bear that in mind if any fucks to give. the sunlight + fresh air suggestion was also the good, highly recommend actually doing that. baking soda absorbs smells. cut apples do too.
>>
Carpet shampoo. Get a heavy duty one that needs to be vacuumed out if you have a wet and dry vac that can handle it.
>>
>>18180551
Shit don't want that to happen, I'll avoid it then. Sprinkling a bit of baking soda + sun/fresh air sounds good. I could then probably wipe the baking soda off and spray a bit of rubbing alcohol and vinegar.
>>
Why not just pour coke-a-cola on it? Heard it can remove paint, should definitely work for smell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.