[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my lazy ass to just sit down and read! I have 200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468658199643.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1468658199643.png
422KB, 665x662px
How do I get my lazy ass to just sit down and read!
I have 200 books and only read about 20.
Instead I constantly sit in front of my PC.

REEEE
>>
Do you want to read for leisure or for learning
>>
>>18179899
leisure, I think
>>
>>18179914
Forcing myself to enjoy something rarely works out for me. Maybe you just aren't in to reading right now.
>>
your attention span is probably crap from years away from dedicated reading. you just sit down and read. go to another room away from your computer. it might be a pain at first, but w/e, only one way through it.

start with less difficult books to read, and stuff you enjoy, and go from there.
>>
>>18179843
You are a free man. Whether you want to read the books or not is entirely up to you. There is no teacher forcing you to read the book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOdFzPTH4
>>
Find a book you absolutely enjoy whether or not it's one you think you want to read. Sometimes reading a random page from a book will get me sucked in and then I'll go back to the beginning see how it starts and go from there. If you start reading books you really enjoy naturally then you'll be able to read more challenging books and learn to enjoy that too. Or at least it's easier to make the jump. But starting the habit is the hard part. After that it's easy.
>>
>>18179843
Read before sleep
I generally read an hour or two while in bed
It warms the bed too so sleep comes faster
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.