[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been casually dating this girl for 2 weeks. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1burr.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1burr.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
I've been casually dating this girl for 2 weeks. I have never had a romantic relationship beyond 1 night stands. I am 30, she is 26. I will list below the series of events meaningful to my question.

>Connect on bumble. I extended her because she is literally the most attractive woman I have ever been with.
>Immediately connect and text. We both work nights so we stay up til 5am texting and its great, set up a date
>Arrive on date, we talk then start making out at the bar. Agree to go back to her place
>Stay night, we literally fuck all night. Mind blowing sex
>she sends mixed signals, saying she doesnt know what she wants and that I shouldn't fall for her but also says she is low key in love with me and acts like we are in a relationship
>she texts me next day talking about daydreaming about how many times I made her come
>she continues to initiate texts, but as days go on, it becomes like pulling teeth to get her to respond (she has acknowledged she is a bad texter and hates texting)
>next date we get together, go to bar with her friend who says she does have feelings for me, go to laundromat together for date, end up back at her place, more mind blowing sex
>a few days later she invites me over, I go over, she sends me home because she got coked up and had "girl time"
>2 days later go out with her again, back to her place with her gay friend and his friend, more great sex despite her being on period, she then kicks me out of bed for snoring too loudly, and later outright sends me home
>its been almost a week since that night, minimal texting, ask when she is free and she says she is working this weekend so it wont be for awhile, and that she is depressed

so to my question: how do I proceed?
>>
>>18179817
>depressed
>fucks on first date with stranger
>makes out in public stranger
>flaky
>unsure of what she wants

Wow real catch man, I'm sure it's the fact that she is so awesome in every respect and not that you're getting kinda lonely at 30
>>
>>18179828
Agree with this poster.
>>
>>18179817
You're cruising for a bruising, anon. Just enjoy the sex and move on. Keep her on tap for a low-key booty call every now and again if that works, but don't get your heart into this one. You're only gonna get hurt
>>
Become scarce and look at her like another notch in your bedpost like she thinks of you. She'll come running back and you'll be back to the same shit. Us girls sort of fall into fake love when guys make us cream. Science of primal animal instincts or whatever. But she sound like she wants attention.
Also, coke fiends are assholes.
>>
>>18179828
Fuck you guy, at 30 years old most people aren't gonna be able to find some super great catch, much less when you're 300 lbs and have never had a serious relationship
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.