[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop wanting to destroy anyone who insults me? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do I stop wanting to destroy anyone who insults me? I want to wreck people sometimes, if they insult me I want to personally offend them worse.
>>
let's do this together:

>I insult you
>what are my motives
>what do I gain from insulting you

>what is my weakness
>>
>>18179816
i'm too sensitive too

if youre saying to insult you I won't, you'd have to annoy me... I did it to someone until they cried but they made me cry.
>>
Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>18179788
You should try not being a bitch who cares so much about what other people think. Alternatively, if you're so easy to make fun of, try being a better man
>>
Whats keeping you from firing back? Just do it. Thats how people stop. Dont expect change if you just keep quiet.
>>
>>18179887
It's very easy when someone insults you or tries to pick a fight actually

But when they pull shit like sarcastically complimenting you, you can't really react to it because they'll go "woah brah what's your problem I just gave you a compliment"

And it depends on popularity too, if someone unpopular tries to make those sarcastic remarks that defense won't work for them because the entire crowd will go "hey come here, what's up with your voice tone, do you think you're better than us?"
>>
>>
>>18179887
This.

Use to be a line cook and they are the biggest shit talkers but are the first kind of people to back away from a fight. Turning the other cheek doesn't work with some people unfortunately.

When I worked in kitchens I would give constructive criticisms on their work ethics but not on shit they can't change (height, race, etc).

When someone starts making fun of those thing and where you're from it's fair game to make fun of them back. Would be stupid not to.
>>
>>18179933
what if you literally don't want to or maybe can't think of something to say?
>>
>>18179938
If you can think of something but don't want to that's called "turning the other cheek" (look it up on google if you want to).

If you can't think of anything. Seems like he or she knows more than you and the argument is over.

If you know what to say and say it hopefully he or she will either:

Not know what to say and it stops there.

Know what to say but not for fear of job loss (racial slurs etc.).
>>
>>18179966
No response? Hopefully my reply worked. Heading out hope you all do well!
>>
>>18180024
Ty, anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.