[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to experiment with my sexuality and I'm tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

I want to experiment with my sexuality and I'm tired of waiting for a boyfriend (I'm 25)

I want to go out to a bar or club tonight and find someone to have sex with. Is this a bad idea? Advice?

I've had sex once before but that was just awkward. But now that my virginity's out of the way I should be able to enjoy it right
>>
Getting a decent boyfriend shouldn't be that hard

>waiting for a
Why don't you take some initiative instead of waiting for a boyfriend to fall into your lap?
You're going to skew your views and ideas of a relationship if you haven't had a healthy one yet and are jumping right into one night stands.
>>
>>18179882
You mean ask guys out? I've tried that

I mean you say it isn't that hard but I have no idea how to get a boyfriend, I've tried online dating and that hasn't lead anywhere
>>
The things we do out of desperation backfire on us the most.
>>
Casual sex in a club will probably be frustrating for you, since you donmt have the maturity and "sexperience" to enjoy it properly.

It's impossible to do bad in online dating as a girl unless you're extremely ugly. Insist on it and practice your social skill. Matches in tinder are borderline disposable anyway.
>>
>>18180195
I've gotten dates from online but there's never any spark or connection with the guys.
>>
>>18180197
>spark
>connection
kek everytime someone wrote this here it's 100% a female
>>
What are you looking for in a guy?
>>
>>18180202
I don't know

All the guys I've had crushes on were very different from each other
>>
>>18180197
>spark or connection
Well, who could have quessed that life isnt disney movie. On first date you just have to confirm if the person is real, he is at least mildly attractive and if he is up to see you again. Anything else is BONUS.

How do you think you gonna fall in love if you dont give the guys even chance to show their character, abilities or flirting skills?
>>
>>18180206
Are you ok with being shared between two, three horny guys?
>>
>>18180207
Yeah I've been on multiple dates with each guy before I give up on them
>>
I don't understand why people ITT are implying that going for a night of (probably mediocre) sex with a stranger is a worse option than getting together with someone you don't really want to seriously date for the sake of getting laid.

OP you're 25, there is zero point in growing attached to someone you don't see a future with and wasting years before inevitably seeing that conclusion and ending it. Date people because you want to be with them and not because you want to be with -someone-.

I would go for it. Bring a friend to be your wingwoman if you can. It's more awkward having to hop from one single guy to another if you're alone and have no one to fall back on and retreat into your comfort zone with.

And realize sex is for a huge part psychological. The more hyped and active you are yourself the better. Don't nervously wait for someone else to make it great for you. Try to enjoy feeling sexual and sexy for its own sake, that's within your control.
>>
>>18180207
That's not falling in love though, anon. The reason they call it falling in love, is because it happens naturally, you don't force it. Tinder, okc, all those dating apps extract feelings of rejection, consequence, intimacy, bonding, reading someones body language, seeing how they dress, express themselves, etc.

Apps like that just detract from the very essence of the experience. And boil it down to archetypal behavior, coffee this, chat that, movie this, dinner that. It's a concrete scheduling device that provides abundance, degrades ones ability to truly be selective and encourages desperation and spiritual decline.
>>
>>18180209
As long as they are hot.
>>
>>18180207
How do you not give someone the chance to show flirting skills or character by going on a date with them? If you've been talking for hours and there is no natural conversation flow, no chemistry, you try to flirt or make a deeper connection and it doesn't work etc, it's not magically going to pop up on date two or three either. Okay fair enough, maybe the first date he's just insanely nervous. But OP said multiple dates, not sure what else she should be waiting for if she feels nothing after that.
>>
>>18180207
>Girl wants to see you badly
>Asks to come to your place
>Brother's home so go to the bar with her
>She acts super creeped out by you
What did she mean by this? I might be slightly less attractive than my profile photo I guess but I'm still quite attractive. Did I just give out extremely WEIRD vibes?
>Why are those things happening to me
>>
>>18180222
Drunk casual sex from a club is different from sex on the second or third date
>>
>>18180278
If you have some connection or chemistry then yes. Otherwise there is absolutely no guarantee that it will be any better, especially if it's clear that you're not going to end up together so the guy is not necessarily trying to impress her. And you always have an element of luck. If you want to take the leap and have sex with someone for the sake of lust, you just have to be at peace with it potentially being disappointing sex.
>>
>>18180281
At least you can make sure the person isn't a complete douchebag. Sex won't be bad just because you won't spend your life with the person, but it is guaranteed to suck if you're going to bed with a drunk prick who wants to get off before he throws up
>>
>>18179781

Long shot, but what city are you in?
>>
File: abc444.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
abc444.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>18179954
>You mean ask guys out? I've tried that

Guys get rejected as well. Ask out more.
And use the downtime to better yourself.

Aside of the psychological and religious-moral tolls, Hookups have a higher risk of STDs, obviously. So IF you decide to go down that route, be very careful who you chose and use protection. Plus due two the risk of pregnancy combine two methods (Pill+Condom, for example).
>>
>>18180298
I think you underestimate how common it is for guys to think of casual sex as getting their dick sucked, jackhammering then falling asleep. In fact more common than for them to put in effort to try to make sure it's nice for her.

And sexual arousal tends to bring out people's selfish side. It's not exactly rare that someone who is giving and attentive in many other aspects, only cares about their needs once in bed.

I think if OP wants to maximize her shot at proper sex, she's better off looking for it on tinder or reddit and trying to gauge with dirty talk what his outlook on sex is than dating a random guy and hoping he'll be a good lover while he's just in it to get his dick wet.
>>
>>18179781
If you're in denver I'll dick you down, OP
>>
Dony be a slut OP. Sexual Revoltion and feminism wrecked our values
>>
Yes op. You're idea is shit. Stop being a slur
>>
>>18180311
>2017
>still posting meme graphs commissioned by a religious anti-sex group
>>
>>18180943
>>18181766

How come guys are allowed to be sluts?
>>
>>18181971
because we have penis.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>18181971
>male 31
>9 year dry spell
>want so badly to be in love
>the only girl I have a crush on is most likely taken and doesn't even answer my messages

You have no idea...
>>
>>18179781
>But now that my virginity's out of the way I should be able to enjoy it right

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah. Of course.
>>
>>18179781
It will still be awkward.

>experiment with my sexuality
That's a meme phrase.

>>18181971
They're not, you retarded slut.
>>
>>18182000
>They're not, you retarded slut.

I don't see any guys being called sluts for wanting to bang some girls in a club

>>18181983
Oh I see, so you're bitter that sluts have sex and you don't
>>
>>18182006
Because guys actually have to put in the effort.
>>
>>18182006
That's not what I meant at all...

I don't consider myself neither better or worse than somebody for having more or less sex.. I'm just saying, you're not the only one who feels the need to have somebody there.. shit just happens.. we all wanna be happy. Misunderstood me.
>>
>>18182017
So if she was the one who pursued the guy for casual sex she wouldn't be a disgusting slut?
>>
>>18179781
>Go get turnt girl! You deserve it! Enjoy your life and have fun while you can! You can settle down later!

Fucking roastie. Get AIDS.
>>
Go to a gay bar, look for single guy, talk and hang out for a while, have some drinks to relax. Guys are much easier to have sex with. Just make yourself available, be nice and have confidence.
>>
>>18182033
>Everyone wants to settle down and have a family!

Keep being salty virgin.
>>
>>18182029
actually yes, I've always encouraged girls to go after the guy they like
>>
>>18182043
That's weird, so a girl who has casual sex with 10+ guys is a slut but a girl who has casual sex with 20+ guys is NOT a slut because she was the one who pursued the guy?

Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18182040
>I'm tired of waiting for a boyfriend
I mean women rarely know what they actually want at her age but it's pretty obvious. Stay jaded and lonely my friend.
>>
>>18182048
>a girl who has casual sex with 20+ guys
The thing is, if the girl goes after the guy she actually likes the number would be like 3-4 over a few years. For all females I know it's less.
>>
>>18182057
Lol what do you mean. That girls who are attracted to more than 3-4 guys over a few years are sluts?

I see guys I like all the time, way more than 3-4
>>
>>18182062
yeah I think you're getting it. Not exactly sluts, but having really low values, not wife material, etc.

It's just my opinion based on the girls I know
Some of them are very good looking, most are very picky.
>>
Don't listen to the slags ITT OP.

Find someone you like first.
>>
>>18182049
I'm married you dumbass.

So I guess I am jaded and lonely, but not in the way you're implying.
>>
>>18182112
>I make false assumptions as insults
>HAHA YOUR ASSUMPTION WAS WRONG DUMBASS
Damn you're stupid
>>
>>18182163
You're great with jokes.
>>
>>18181971
Because women like it.

Same way guys are not allowed to be virgin.

Women are cucks.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.