[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>texting gril >have a date planned >she sends me this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 20170331_165554.png (177KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_165554.png
177KB, 720x1280px
>texting gril
>have a date planned
>she sends me this
This is from yesterday. We've been talking, and things seem smoothed over to me, but then again I'm not sure

How screwed am I? What steps do I take next?
>>
She sounds like a grade A cunt...you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18179734
>Do you want to go on a date with me on this day at this place?

>Why yes anon I do

>Cool I'll pick you up at this time

Try listening to what she said.
>>
>Hey I don't like communicating much unless I'm intentionally trying to hurt you in some half baked dramatic pull away to prove a point like now. Enjoy my ultimatum. I hope you now assume all women want exactly what I want and that you continue failing to communicate effectively because I sure as hell can't.

You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18179734

i feel her struggle. a lot. the worst is when a guy says
>want to hang out
>me: sure what did you have in mind?
>him: i dont know, whate ver you want to do

you are basically asking someone to seduce themselves for you. its really annoying. you're aksing someone to do something then putting the pressure on them. and even if you dont tell them to come up with it if you dont give solid details you are just having that person sitting around and waiting and having no idea whats going on or what to expect.

anytime i ask someone on a date I'm clear about it.
>>
OP you said you had a date planned, but the text implies she doesn't know "When its happening."

Need more context before I can confirm she is crazy.
>>
as others have implied, this is the exact type of girl you want to avoid.
>>
>>18179776
even if that's true, it's extraordinarily passive aggressive to not even ask "when is this happening" (which is already passively rejecting any of her own agency in defining when the date is). When a dateable person wants to know what time to get to the restaurant, they just fucking ask. This girl has already shown she's not worth the effort.
>>
>>18179791

>try to seduce a girl
>dont have a plan
>get mad at her for not doing the legwork for me

no.
>>
>>18179776
>>18179763
OP here

Assume that I was the asshole, and that I still want to go out with her

>>18179791
I didn't post it in the OP, but she actually did send me a text asking, but I hadn't responded before she sent this

>>18179749
Got it
>>
>>18179802
if you need a plan to seduce a woman, it isn't going to work
>>
File: 1400699026384.jpg (35KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1400699026384.jpg
35KB, 363x310px
>>18179826

>if you need to actually tell a girl where and when you'll be meeting for your date, it isn't going to work
>>
Two "tads"... fucking gross. Tell her to kill herself.
>>
>>18179805
ya dun goofed bro. She totally gave you the heads up that she was still down but you fucked it all up. If someone is trying to make plans with you, don't make them wait. Just get back to her and apologize, say you were super busy, but tell her that you're super interested in seeing her and MAKE A FUCKING PLAN you autist.
>>
>>18179734
Cut all contact.
>>
>>18179805

can you give us more context on what went down? its really hard to advise on such vagueness
>>
>>18179734

>the asker

Female entitlement is out of control senpai
>>
>>18179805
It's not just about looking like an "asshole" but you look like an immature beta.

What she and about 90% of straight women out there want is a man not a boy. Men are responsible and confident. They know what they want, how to get it, and wouldn't fuck it up by doing anything half assed (let alone making plans) if they're serious about it.

At least you learned something in this experience.
>>
>>18179856
It really is.
>>
>>18179834
Come on OP, Pegasus actually gave a sensed advice, that's your best chance.
>>
Can u imagine the text she will send when you make a real mistake...
>>
>>18179856

>someone approaches you and wants to seduce you
>expecting to know where and when this happens is now 'entitlement' and 'out of control'

if only getting laid was as easy as saying 'ayy bb want sum fuk'
>>
>>18179875

one thats thought out, kind, and tells you exactly what the issue is without demonizing you?

sounds like a keeper to me.
>>
>>18179734
>What steps do I take next?
Don't act like a fucking kid. She's being pretty open and nice, and clearly desperate enough to give you a second chance otherwise she wouldn't bother explaining it so thoroughly.

Care to post previous convos? I struggle to get how you managed to fuck it up with a girl that makes it so plain.
>>
>>18179734
Sounds like she has social anxiety and shes trying to let you know about it. People with social anxiety feel much more comfortable when they know exactly when they will arrive at a social event and exactly how long they have to fake it until they escape and go home to recover.
>>
>Hey you want to meet up next Saturday?

Possible Responses to vague time and plan

Normal Response
>Hey what time were you thinking about meeting up at, and what do you got in mind?

Aspie major social anxiety response
>That text.
>>
Op, she is asking you for logistic. And hoping that you choose a suitable habit for her to spend time in.

Brutal example: what if she has cronic diarrhea? She will probably want to avoid eating mexican food, or a concert, where the toilet is dirty and far from the stage.

Feel free to decline this example to the point of social anxiety and so on...
>>
Some stuff has already been said. In the future make VERY sure to not ignore it when someone you asked on a date asks to confirm.

But what I wanted to add was that I feel, underneath this layer of diplomacy and her stating her expectations... I feel like she was essentially covering up that it makes her really insecure about whether you like her or not if you leave her hanging. And she is trying to make it a bit more businesslike by making the situation less personal and using all these general terms. Because it's fucking awkward to say "I don't like not knowing for sure whether you like me or are just playing mindgames".
>>
>>18179734
wow this pissed me off. i would probably reply with the worst message ever, but then again i lack self control
>>
>>18179734
Just be like "whos this?" and then say "ok ill save your number". Then ignore her for a week straight. Unless she texts you first.. Then short answer her but always wait a couple hours to respond.. Dont help the conversation flow or anything. Then out of the blue after a week or more... Put the mack on her.
>>
>>18179771
Guy here. I agree this is dumb. when i ask a girl to hang out i dont say "want to hang out?". I always just insist that she tag along with whatever i was gonna do anyways... Or make it seem like that anyways lol :)

If i know she just wants the fuck then its "come over and watch *movie with me".
>>
>>18179834
No dont make it seem you are SUPER interested in her. Casually apologize with a "my bad iwas busy doing x". Then follow up with a little conversation thats subtley flirty but totally brush off the date thing and her message and say nothing about it. Then after a day or two ask again if she hadnt already brought it up herself.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.