[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any health wizards or Doctors browsing /adv/ around? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: crist.jpg (14KB, 178x218px) Image search: [Google]
crist.jpg
14KB, 178x218px
Any health wizards or Doctors browsing /adv/ around?

I need help.

This is now the fourth time in a row that I get food poisoning symptoms. It's been like this for over 2 months now.

> I'm OK
> Go out to eat (just normal food, no exotic food or anything with fish, always in different places)
> Wake up in the middle of the night with excruciating stomach and intestine pains
> The pain lasts for at least 2 days, if I don't take any meds, varying between really aggressive to bothersome
> Diarrhea
> Pain finally stops, feeling a lot better, yet somewhat dizzy
> 3-4 days later get labial herpes sore
> 7 days for it to heal
> I'm OK again
> Go out to eat
> Rinse and repeat

I don't know what's wrong, it's getting really annoying, specially since I haven't had a herpes outbreak in almost 3 years, and I never had it happening consecutively like this.

And I've always been know for having a strong stomach. I'm 25, male.

I've decided to see a doctor this week, but any information might help.

At least give me something to prevent the herpes. It's uncomfortable and really brings my mood and self-confidence down. (my mother gave it to me, she's the only one I know that has it. She didn't know better at the time, and wasn't aware that it spreads by touching.)
>>
What you think is herpes is probably a food allergy, which can jump in severity sometimes as you get older. This is probably what you're experiencing, and you keep exposing yourself to whatever it is when you go eat out.

What food item was in all of those meals?
>>
>>18179563
>>18179563

Stake, chicken breast, pork chops, bread, rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, eggs, fried potato, clamshell...

The usual honestly, nothing fancy. I've always eaten these kinds of foods.
>>
>>18179576
no, dumbass - what food item was in ALL of those meals, if there's a common item in all four, then that could be the source of the illness.
>>
>>18179593
I guess the eggs then?
But I've always eaten eggs with no problem...
>>
>>18179563
A food allergy has completely different symptoms from what OP described. Allergic reactions are immediate (within a half hour at most, and instantaneous typically) and involve swelling in the lips, mouth, and throat or whatever other area is exposed to the allergen. It does not involve diarrhea or cramps and all symptoms will subside fairly soon after (a day is more than enough). And it sure as hell doesn't involve herpes sores on the genitals. It does also include a variety of symptoms OP didn't describe.

OP should see her doctor, and it may be OP has a food intolerance and coincidentally has herpes. But unless she's fucking herself with eggs or something, her labia isn't going to be effected even if she is allergic.

OP save the medical questions for your doctor. Not 4chan.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.