[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went for a cup of coffee with a girl I like and I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-Ancient_Rock_Golem_model.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Ancient_Rock_Golem_model.png
53KB, 200x200px
So I went for a cup of coffee with a girl I like and I thought it was implicit that it was a date, as we havn't know each other for long, and I didn't really feel friendzoned or anything at all.

We spend 6 hours drinking coffee getting some food and some beers etc., and then we we're about to part, she says something along the lines of "We really make a good team, you're a really nice friend.." or something similar.
I ask her "Just friends? That's all you think it is?" and we talk. I tell her I really like her, and she says you're really nice, but I didn't really think of you that way blah blah blah, and she ends up suggestion that we could go out again. I ask "On a real date?", she responds " Yes, a date!" and we hug and part.

This morning she texted me "I am really sorry, but I owe you the same honesty you gave me. I am really in love with a friend of mine who has a girlfriend, and I don't know what to do, but I actually really do like you, I just don't think i can actualyl commit to going on a date with you blah blah blah, I really would love to hang out, but It wouldnt be fair to call it a date, cause I feel about him like i do. I should have told you. I am sorry."

Did I lose?
>>
you guts need to stop acting like courtship is a game. the truth is women already know what they want from you. you can't convince them or change their minds.

you guys act like if you play your cards right and press the right buttons and say the right words she will reward you, but she won't. shes ethier in or out. shes out. thats not losing, its just a mismatch.
>>
I mean she's being honest that she likes some other guy. It was nice on her part to be upfront.
If this doesn't stop you from trying to win her over, go for it. If it's a dealbreaker for you, stop pursuing her romantically.
>>
>>18179541
But the fact that she accepted the date in the first place means shes not completely reluctant to me right? Could I interpret it that way? I should just talk to her...
>>
>>18179517

Get over her mang.

Tell her the date can wait because you'll need time to get over those feelings about her and that you don't want to torture yourself. That you enjoyed the date too and that you'll initiate later (if you still want to be friends, if not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Also you didn't lost. Losing would have been her leading you up and starting something while having no feelings towards you. You found someone that respected both your feelings and her own. You won m8
>>
>>18179517
SEXUALLY attack her.
>>
>>18179517
It's hard to say.

While she had pre-existant feelings for another person, you didn't swoon her off her crush for the other guy.

I mean you have time to do so if you care that much for making it happen.

But usually when the woman is like this it takes a long time, a really LONG time.
>>
>>18180027
Also forgot to say, if you still play Dota 2 you're gonna keep losing
>>
>>18179517
Text her back, say "Alright, I understand. See you around" Don't text her again, and if you see her, act uninterested. Now, depending on how things proceed with that other guy (your chances are pretty good, since he has a girlfriend), she will realize that he has no chance with that dude, and that she blew her chance with you. In which case, she might come after you.
>>
Sweet girl. I wish people were this honest more frequently.

Anyway m8 there's nothing to guess or interpret here. As other anons have said, she's been pretty clear. It's up to you whether you want to try winning her over knowing it'll probably fail or just deal with it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.